One Synth Challenge #88: TAL-NoiseMaker (Mac/PC) (z.prime wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-NoiseMaker

? ? ? wrote:Thanks for the comps Actioncat! :tu: Melt Banana is a nice comparison as I find them quite entertaining (seen them live about four times).
A bit off topic but I love your Avatar Actioncat. I just recently realized that the pentagram resembled a cat and the most interesting bit is the animal commonly associated with the pentagram is the goat. If you rearrange the letters of "goat" it spells "gato" which is "cat' in Spanish :o

Cats....the secret race of earth :D
Illuminati Confirmed

Congrats z.prime, Jasinski, Meakaale, Taron and ThePresent! Enjoy your prizes (if collected) and can't wait to compete again some time.

Taron, also congratulations with your near-finished VSTi! Makes me curious!
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Yeah, I should start a thread somewhere here sometime soon. I had another little breakthrough this morning, so things are getting really exciting! 8)
THANKS, of course! ;)

? ? ? wrote:Thanks for the comps Actioncat! :tu: Melt Banana is a nice comparison as I find them quite entertaining (seen them live about four times).
A bit off topic but I love your Avatar Actioncat. I just recently realized that the pentagram resembled a cat and the most interesting bit is the animal commonly associated with the pentagram is the goat. If you rearrange the letters of "goat" it spells "gato" which is "cat' in Spanish :o

Cats....the secret race of earth :D
awesome! glad to hear you liked the melt-banana comparison and are a fan, rather than having no idea what I'm talking about lol

and I never noticed the goat/gato thing! more pieces of the puzzle fall into place... haha

Congrats to the winners :party: My faves this month were the tracks from The Present and Taron, so great to see them in the top 5! Will always be hard to usurp Zprime and Jasinksi from the top spots, and hats off to those guys for their amazing consistency :tu:

I was more than happy to squeeze into the top 10 , considering the immense number of quality tracks this month. It is always a fun pleasure to enter the OSC and I feel like I am finally getting the hang of it, considering I am really a rock guy masquerading as an EDM guy :lol:

And Taron....looking forward to your synth, I am sure it will be a distinctive beast 8)

Congratulations to all the winners!

This was a fun synth to bend.. I have worked very little with it in the past, and many of you have shown that it's capable of amazing stuff! I will have to open it up a bit more in the fuure. :)

/S36
Analogue and digital alike - inside and outside the box. All good music is done with passion and love, not religious convictions!

Taron wrote:Yeah, I should start a thread somewhere here sometime soon. I had another little breakthrough this morning, so things are getting really exciting! 8)
THANKS, of course! ;)
You're welcome!

Any ETC btw? :phones:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Dunno if anyone cares, but I've updated my entry containing a more solid mix now. If you like, you can re-download it.

https://soundcloud.com/hanzmeyzer/as-we-dreamed

Thanks.

Hanz Meyzer wrote:Dunno if anyone cares, but I've updated my entry containing a more solid mix now. If you like, you can re-download it.

Thanks.
Sounds more full and punchy for sure

liqih wrote:
Hanz Meyzer wrote:Dunno if anyone cares, but I've updated my entry containing a more solid mix now. If you like, you can re-download it.

Thanks.
Sounds more full and punchy for sure
Hey, thanks for give it a listen and feedback :) I hope so.

is ninjamode's track mp3 available somehere?

edit: nevermind.

Return to “Instruments”