Is Soundcloud Just One Big Sp*mfest?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

annode wrote:Image
Yes, this is Greta. She 'liked' a few of my electronic comps. We now speak often. She was once a man now turned female. As a youth she would assist Delia Derbyshire at BBC. She claims she actually wrote the Dr. Who theme, but I don`t believe her. She now has a business refurbishing Moog and Sequential Circuits synths in her garage. She was very helpful in sorting out some of my badly written Kontakt scripts. I've been growing fond of her, but I just can't get past the fact that she still has a penis.

Monica Bellucci's penis wrote the Dr Who theme, everyone knows that.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

from what i'm hearing from co-workers, soundcloud might be a big thing with the 20-somethings. i'd thought soundcloud to be a bit of a backwater, but it actually may be fairly cutting edge; spam and all.

Brittlestem wrote:
annode wrote:Image
Yes, this is Greta. She 'liked' a few of my electronic comps. We now speak often. She was once a man now turned female. As a youth she would assist Delia Derbyshire at BBC. She claims she actually wrote the Dr. Who theme, but I don`t believe her. She now has a business refurbishing Moog and Sequential Circuits synths in her garage. She was very helpful in sorting out some of my badly written Kontakt scripts. I've been growing fond of her, but I just can't get past the fact that she still has a penis.

Monica Bellucci's penis wrote the Dr Who theme, everyone knows that.
Haha, yeah Annode - You might want to learn the magic of reverse image search: It's Monica Bellucci posing for Dolce & Gabbana (Image Source)

hearthis has features SC charge for and you can import sets from mixcloud so no strikes for uploading mixes. The pro sub seems to allow higher bitrates etc, i'm gonna look into it.

I got a copyright notice on a track yesterday but today it was lifted which was good. Anyway a lot of promo services still use SC so i'm gonna keep using it for some stuff but see about slowly migrating to hearthis.
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Hearthis does support higher streaming bitrates, although I've not actually used 'em. It seems that there may not be too many people active over there. There was a rush to sign up a couple of years ago, but a lot of people I know seem to have become inactive over there. I haven't been hit with the "Buy Play" bots the way I have at SC, but a lot of people at hearthis will follow you never having listened to your stuff, In fact they tend to follow hundreds of people at a time, in the hope that you will follow back.

I'm not particularly bothered by the higher streaming bitrates, as the scraper sites can rip your streams at higher quality. I think Hearthis accounts for about 5% of my total plays over the last 2 years.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”