D16 Group teases PunchBOX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PunchBOX

HOTF wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:57 pm
woodsdenis wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:43 am 1.08 out with vst3 support.
Is it resizable ?
I do hope so ... downloading now :)

No it isn't.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:12 pm No it isn't.
rsp
What a shame. A real missed opportunity by D16 :(

How so? I am sure this isn't the end of PunchBox's development..
I would surprised if one day there isn't a PunchBox 2 like so many of their other plugins.
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:09 pm How so?
The gui is small enough that I can't read the text easily, so would have appreciated a bigger or re-sizable interface. How difficult can it be? :shrug: I do agree that v2 is likely to be on the way sooner or later ... maybe they'll do it then. :)

I guess it will be released after the Nithonat update.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:15 pm
zvenx wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:09 pm How so?
The gui is small enough that I can't read the text easily, so would have appreciated a bigger or re-sizable interface. How difficult can it be? :shrug: I do agree that v2 is likely to be on the way sooner or later ... maybe they'll do it then. :)
How difficult? In general sometimes quite a lot - upgrading framework, reworking UI elements, re-done UI graphics etc... not that easy as far as I know (in general..)

But you surely noticed, that the recent updates to "V2" of Drumazon etc came with such features, so there will be for sure in PB 2 I guess... :wink:

Igro wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:17 am I guess it will be released after the Nithonat update.
I can imagine a case for that. If PB2 uses kick drum synths from their drum machines and then builds on top of it with additional samples and whatnot, that definitely makes the case for a release after the drum machine updates.

They say it's targeted for q2 2024, meaning within the next 3 months.

No info about nithonat yet though.

dermage wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:42 pm They say it's targeted for q2 2024, meaning within the next 3 months.
Cool :tu:

Return to “Instruments”