Reverbical, a fresh stereo reverb made its way down from the Space Labs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reverbical

Reverbical VST/AU/AAX has been released!
It is featuring a unique preset grid for single-click access and navigation over a large variety of spaces, seamlessly switchable in realtime, and expand- or reducable in size with a single 'Space' master control. With the 'Space' and 'DryWet' parameters, any complexity and confusion is avoided. For deeper finetuning and creating custom presets, the 'Deep Tweak' view offers all the classic controls like Decay, Diffusion, Modulation and alike. Extra parameters allow to adjust LatePreDelay, separate Dry- and WetGain, and even the individual delays and filters in the absorption network.

Reverbical comes with presets from selected artists and sound designers - Lusine, INFRA, Den and Simon Stockhausen, and a large set of factory presets.

Features:
High quality stereo reverb algorithm for any room size.
One-click access to 96 presets per page, drag/drop-enabled.
Easy to understand, straightforward control with only 2 main parameters.
Deep tweak mode with individual delay and absorption settings.
Smooth parameter and preset switching.
Early Reflection colouring for diversity especially with small spaces.
Wide Late reflection stereo image based on a human perception model.
Fantastic artists and sound designers presets.
Freeze feature, Late PreDelay, individual Dry and Wet Gain.
DryWet Lock and Space Lock to keep the same mix/space value when switching presets.
Setting to preserve or discard user edits when switching presets.
Preset management with clipboard integration.
Visual colour-coding of similar room type presets (4 modes).
3 switchable View modes: Grid, Deep Tweak, Classic.
Highly performance optimized C++ code using SSE instructions.
No dongle or internet access required for activation.

The intro price is 49$ (89$ regular),
a free demo is available here for Download:
http://www.realtimeonly.com/reverbical.php

This is a great new player on the reverb scene, I have been achieving a lot of great results during the Beta-phase, check out my demos below and the videos above, the latter I made today, live-on-video reverb mangling.

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/ ... everb-plug

Definitely a lovely sounding bit of kit this, looking forward to working with it :)
Duh

Thanks Simon, these are nice examples of what Reverbical can do.
I'm a big fan of long, Vangelis-like reverbs.
It's easy if you know how

@ Sampleconstruct
Is Reverbical can somehow do some Eventide's Blackhole type of sound?
* edit * never mind, demo available
Last edited by nordickvr on Thu May 19, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's a nice plugin, congratulations for the release (and welcome to RealTimeOnly on the VST scene) !

Sounds utterly fantastic in the demos - very lush. I like the easy-access preset idea and it seems well laid out, balancing between deep tweaking and user-friendliness.

With Audiority's Polaris and now this, we are being treated with reverbs this year.

Any plans for the addition of octave shimmer?

been testing this,sounding very good.the freeze option is great and well......u can go deep with this.
reall

How long is the intro price for?

The intro price is up until June 20.

I am amazed what I can do with this thing. I can now control even minor details of the sound in order to reach the result that I want. It sounds great indeed.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Sounds good, can't wait to demo!

Just a quick tip: if you're switching through the factory presets, unlock the Space-parameter, otherwise these presets will not sound as programmed and will always have Space set to 1.00

Wow this is really good! I love the way it sounds, very natural and realistic.
CPU usage is good enough for mixing with a few instances, but it's a little on the high side.
I noticed the freeze function generated some DC offset on the output!

Return to “Effects”