Lethal vst?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Lethal

Hmm, is it just me or are these guys really slacking off lately? The last expansion was pretty disappointing with just being stabs. Now it's Jan 7th and no word at all about the next pack which technically should have been out last month but they slacked on the last one and released it on Dec 3rd.

Disappointing.

which expansions are now included? Is it worth $139

You'll get all the previous and all the new ones till June.

As for it's worth, that's up to you. I've only used it a handful of times in production projects but I don't do a whole lot with EDM stuff.

Which are new since your last post, after X05 ?

X01 HIP HOP (2.5 GB)
X02 EDM (2.2 GB)
X03 TRANCE (2.5 GB)
X04 AMBIENCE & CINEMATIC (751.5 MB)
X05 COMMERCIAL (1.3 GB)

X06 TECH (771.3 MB)
X07 KILLER STABS (236.3 MB)
X08 PROGRESSIVE (2.5 GB)

Some more than 12 GB has been added so far.

As the original is 6GB, that is 200% extra, so I guess you who bought it are happy with the deal :)

Just got my Lethal about 5 days ago,
so if im doing this wrong, let me know and i apologize.

Seems like the Library section is pretty much useless, it just shows whats installed.
When switching from expansion to different expansion, the Category stays exactly the same.
You still gotta scroll to find what you need by scrolling on the Category section.
Lets say for example...
X08 i gotta scroll all the way down on the Category section...and the only way to tell which category belong to which expsnsion is the # of the expansion.
Imagine if we have 50 or 100 expansions,
How far down we have to scroll...

Isn't it better and more efficient if we click on the Expansion we want on the Library section and only the Category from that expansion shows ?

Well....hoping for an update soon

So, That's it from lethal? I bought the license last year hoping for monthly EXP, as Lethal said. But the last was psytrance (with rap/hip-hop vocals wtf??) on april. Now June and nothing. Even no information from the dev on facebook.

If lethal wants to sell their product I think they must attract with something special. Now we even dont know If we will have new EXPs...

So I think Lethal sounds good, but the expansions sounds are quite the same. High quality but little bit boring

I sold it some days after i bought it, nothing special what other synths can't do.

the sounds are fine, its the gui which is shite small

eye popping small..

They've announced another year of expansion packs now. I'm debating. I just don't know that I'm impressed enough with it to buy in further. Some of their expansions were lacklustre and I don't feel they are at the level of their competitors.

XP13, 14, 15 and 16 are great, especially 16. i have nexus too and love nexus but right now i take lethal (nearby only).

I've always loved Lethal. I'm an expansion subscriber from the beginning. The sound is very focused, the presets are unique and sound very, very interesting, clean and very well prepared.

I really dislike the preset browser though : it has this weird bug when you browse the expansion presets folders and get -sometimes, randomly- teleported into the factory folder, and also the favorites folder couldn't be more tedious, you spend hours to find what you're looking for.

This being said, I think Lethal sounds excellent, so I don't care about a bug or a folder menu.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Return to “Instruments”