NEW Studio One v3 updates incoming.

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

Oh, and I should mention I guess I use the Presonus 44VSL. RM32, CS18, Monitor Station 2, all 5 SSD on an i7 3770, USB 3 and USB2 native, running Win 8.1... And it's all been really stable for 4 years, from Win 8 Pro to Win 8.1 Pro...
DAW PreSonus Studio One 2 Pro using all 64bit plugins. :harp: having a blast!!!

Hmmm.... Been having lots of trouble with going to S1 V3 on the mac. So much so, I think I'm going to drop it and go to Cubase (or something).
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

I found on Mac it's much more stable with VST support disabled and just using AU and VST3 plugins. It was crashing with so many VST plugins on load it was crazy.

aMUSEd wrote:I found on Mac it's much more stable with VST support disabled and just using AU and VST3 plugins. It was crashing with so many VST plugins on load it was crazy.
Hmmm... Cheers might give that a go. It was going fine until the last two updates (for me anyway). :(
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”