iZotope DDLY presets

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sampleconstruct wrote:LOL, so now iZotope are sending out hand-drawn presets sheets via e-mail, just received another one which claims to fight boring guitar delays. Retro is so back...
This is going to get them quickly filtered to the spam folder.

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

OK. Here's one I put together. You can use it on any platform (royalty free).

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:OK. Here's one I put together. You can use it on any platform (royalty free).

Love the feedback setting!

Cheers. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

SK DDLY GTR.7z
Well, here are my first 5 for guitar, with distortion hopefully :) I'll keep messing with it for a while and maybe give out more to add to this. Forgot to mention: these are on Aux sends, so they are 100% wet.
Klyde.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by spacekid on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

aMUSEd wrote:
TheoM wrote:well i can make au and vst presets that will work in any vst host, how about we get a group and we do say 8 each, 8 of us for a total 64 presets? ;)
How do you save aupresets that will work in a VST host?

oh i meant i will do AU presets, then the corresponding vst versions which will work in any vst host. Im sorry that wasn't clear :oops:

And then in a later post I said i will do the vst first as that's more universal then will convert them to au at a later date. In any case i am working on them now today. A lot of my sound comes from automation so I will make suggestions in the title like "automate feedback" etc.

Ridan wrote:Nice. I can contribute a few as well.
iZotope is also sending out templates for writing down your presets for their updated "Vinyl" emulator. I didn't bother downloading the templates, but if you're all going to make some presets for DDLY, I'd be interested to see what you do with this.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

I think this is so cool. I actually don't mind Izotope sending me emails with settings of the day. I like this retro thing also. Adds another dimension to this whole "computer music" thing. I'm enjoying it.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:I think this is so cool. I actually don't mind Izotope sending me emails with settings of the day. I like this retro thing also. Adds another dimension to this whole "computer music" thing. I'm enjoying it.
You must not get much email ;)

ghettosynth wrote:
Orbit-50 wrote:I think this is so cool. I actually don't mind Izotope sending me emails with settings of the day. I like this retro thing also. Adds another dimension to this whole "computer music" thing. I'm enjoying it.
You must not get much email ;)
I actually get a decent amount on 4 accounts. I have no problem with taking a few moments and enjoying the creative emails being sent to me by not only Izotope, but other blogs and sites as well. It's great to have others share ideas and thoughts through email comunications.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Retro is so back...
Meh !! When I receive these setting sheets via the postal service I'll rejoice. Of course, they'll have to be compatible with my zx spectrum :wink:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
Meh !! When I receive these setting sheets via the postal service I'll rejoice. Of course, they'll have to be compatible with my zx spectrum :wink:
It's the new way of selling digital goods now, I am thinking of sending out sheets with binary codes instead of download links, far more efficient and also the user gets engaged much more.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
It's the new way of selling digital goods now, I am thinking of sending out sheets with binary codes instead of download links, far more efficient and also the user gets engaged much more.
bonus points available for using a carrier pigeon, and levelling up for smoke signals :tu:

Agreed 100%!

Return to “Effects”