DDLY Dynamic Delay by iZotope

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bet there will be a few on the secondhand market! With an offer of a free recall PDF sheet with purchase! :wink:
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

transverb wrote:I bet there will be a few on the secondhand market! With an offer of a free recall PDF sheet with purchase! :wink:
A handwritten fax :)

I've got an extra serial, I'm thinking like $10, any takers?

hahaha and so it begins :D

(aren't these NFR?)

MogwaiBoy wrote:hahaha and so it begins :D

(aren't these NFR?)

certainly, that was the EULA while the licenses were acquired during the promo. Now that it's a commercial plugin, surely the EULA will be updated to allow transfers ? Unless iZotope is taking a policy shift on this matter..?

ere2learn wrote:Image
Sweet! Keeps the Marketplace less cluttered.

Finally got around to install my copy. Wow this is one sweet delay! Luv it<3

Daags wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:hahaha and so it begins :D

(aren't these NFR?)

certainly, that was the EULA while the licenses were acquired during the promo. Now that it's a commercial plugin, surely the EULA will be updated to allow transfers ? Unless iZotope is taking a policy shift on this matter..?
DDLY serial numbers acquired for $0 may not be resold.

DDLY serial numbers acquired for $49 may be resold per iZotope's usual policy.

Makes sense. I used iLok activation for mine and it shows up there as NFR.

Speaking of iLok, has anyone experienced the following problem with Ableton Live? When I tried to load DDLY in live, it asks me to authorize, but, it's already authorized on my ilok. It loads fine in Reaper and Cubase on the same machine. Other ilok plugins, including Nectar Elements load fine in Ableton so it's able to read the ilok.

It's strange. I thought I had experienced this before, sent a support email, then just unplugged and replugged my ilok and things worked. What might have happened is that I tried in Live, then in Reaper and just thought that it was my plugging and unplugging.

At any rate, it's rather strange, and just one more annoying moment with DDLY.

this is a great plugin, but the ugliest thing i've ever seen. i got it free, but would pay $50 if someone could de-uglify it. look how good ozone 7 looks; what was izotope thinking here? (perhaps someone let their 4-year-old do the GUI??). ugh.

Agreed, if ever a plugin lived up to fugly, this is it. I solved my problem with iLok, for now, by reinstalling the plugin. It eventually stopped working in Reaper and then in Cubase so I reinstalled it before contacting iZotope, and that fixed it.

if not a custom GUI, can someone design a virtual blanket i can throw over this thing?

Terrible! :lol:

There are so many much much better delays, cheap (and some free depending on what year you got it)

VST3, no GUI. VST2, works but what the hell is special about it? No presets, weird/hard to understand interface and a delay that is NOTHING special. MEH, but it's free.

Replika is 600 times the delay. Also, it looks like the things that were caddywompus about replika have been fixed. Major yawn.

Return to “Effects”