DDLY Dynamic Delay by iZotope

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

incubus wrote:Terrible! :lol:
There are so many much much better delays, cheap (and some free depending on what year you got it)
Depends on what you're looking for. If you want a grain delay and don't use ableton, the market is pretty thin.

Yes, don't forget the grain-mode. (A/G-button) That made it stay on my box.
The pitch is in semitones.. Sounds good.

edit: I don't like the "wide" option. Phase (polarity) invert on one side. I was hoping for a simlpe Haas-delay-offset.
- WonderEcho -

I haven't really had much opportunity to play with it yet.

It seems interesting, intriguing even. Although probably not something I would use for the familiar delay effect. It's meant for something more creative or exotic than that, I'm sure.

But then, I'm sure it was designed specifically for that purpose!!

Anyone have problems with DDLY showing up in hosts?

I had to reinstall it recently and it only shows in Live, not Reaper or Tracktion (it could be when I initially installed it I only tried it in Live). Also the knobs seem sticky to the point of being broke, sure they weren't before. I did get an error about the C++ runtime during installation but assumed that was because I already had it installed...

GaryG wrote:Anyone have problems with DDLY showing up in hosts?

I had to reinstall it recently and it only shows in Live, not Reaper or Tracktion (it could be when I initially installed it I only tried it in Live). Also the knobs seem sticky to the point of being broke, sure they weren't before. I did get an error about the C++ runtime during installation but assumed that was because I already had it installed...
Yes, but I can't remember the exact variables. I think it was tracktion that I had the issue and I'm pretty sure it was vst3.

Not yet, but I'll let you know if troubles arise.

Free again in your Focusrite account until Decembers end

GaryG wrote:Anyone have problems with DDLY showing up in hosts?

If it's runtime then you could try reinstalling the appropriate version (you maybe already did..obvious answer). I would install the recommended version plus any version released after that one...runtime is a *itch, but not as bad as when Java gets involved :party:

Return to “Effects”