I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders tonight

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by kloon on Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Good song, well produced. Quite a few surprises both in the singing phrase ends, and the breaks/drops. No worries about listener fatigue here :)

Enjoyed it lots.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Nice song, very relaxed, good melody! Thanks! :)
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Ah Kloon, noticed you're always releasing. Good for you.
My Music Site: http://www.leattol.com
My Amazing 32 Bit Win EQ: LA bands 15 band EQ

Thanks guys for your very kind word, and taking the time to listen!! :love: :love:

excellent track, i'm a long time DM fan and this sounded great to me. nice mix and composition. :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:excellent track, i'm a long time DM fan and this sounded great to me. nice mix and composition. :tu:
Very glad to hear! :)
Thanks for listening. :phones:

Excellent song, listened the whole way through as well, whereas a lot of the time on SoundCloud I find myself listening to the first minute or so and then skipping through the rest.

Well produced as well, good stuff mate.

mild_peril wrote:Excellent song, listened the whole way through as well, whereas a lot of the time on SoundCloud I find myself listening to the first minute or so and then skipping through the rest.

Well produced as well, good stuff mate.
Thank you very much!! :)

This is absolutely great! I'm a bit courious about the bass and lead sounds present from the beginning of your track. Which kinds of synths are you using?

electroworks wrote:This is absolutely great! I'm a bit courious about the bass and lead sounds present from the beginning of your track. Which kinds of synths are you using?
Thanks, glad you like it!
That would be Spire & Hive. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”