New Infeceted Mushroom Plugin - "I Wish"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bQ38URFzOc

Plenty of usable results here :D

I must confess I have not really been able to get any deep results with this plugin and appears to be a one trick pony.

I would love to see more presets than currently provided to help understand more scope of what the plugin does.

Currently it feels very overpriced, however, I feel more in depth tutorials could help open up what can be done.

At the moment, to me personally, it feels like a single preset from Turnado, Stutter edit or any other midi glitch controlled plugin.

Not trying to put a negative on this as I like the GUI and feel, but the end results are somewhat disappointing vs the price to me atm.

I think too that price is too high. There is some "buffer synth" instruments and fx in the reaktor user library that can do same kind of sounds.

It's a totally decent plugin for these types of effects. I'm curious how the CPU usage is though since it should be basically nothing as there isn't even anything going on graphically and this is essentially a simple looper module with a midi input and a mod matrix of some sort. I feel that if it uses the amount of CPU that this kind of super old DSP buffer trick requires (imagine using some of the nice old FSU effects from around 2005) and allows very flexible manipulation it can totally be worth the price. I am, however, a huge fan of polyrhythmic effects that are related to the root pitch of the music I'm working on. It's just a nerdy math thing but it still seems to sound better to me. :)
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

never got any usable result

oh dear,,, not only do people want a plug in that make their music for them, but makes it in the style of a moderately successful couple of israeli dudes. fair enough , but i have been listening to their new album all day and the last thing i want to hear when i open my daw is more F**kin glitchy buffer effects : ) honestly they slap it on everything. not saying it's bad just a teeny weeny bit over-used..
and yes it's to expensive for what it is. get over to smartelectronix and download some of their wonderful madness effects, for no dollars..

Next, new U2 guitar amp - "Me 2"

Look interested, but under the hood, this is a vocoder only?
Anbd i have to make all this DAW-stunts like source/traget, "write the correctscale-notes by hand" .. etc and need dozens of opens plugins, all special "wired"...whitch is in logic maybe easy probably, but in bitwig extrem difficault????

So please men, make a bitwig-video please, with a explaining all needed steps!!!!

in bitwig you just put it on the track you wish to process. then create a new track with no plugins on it and down at the bottom left of the channel where you set the routing set the blank channel to send it's midi directly to the plugin. If you are processing the output of another instrument plugin you'll probably have to put a note filter right before the I Wish thing so it doesn't play the same notes as the instrument you are processing. Also this thing is not a vocoder. It's basically stutter edit with a slightly different purpose and slightly different capabilities.

What's the copy protection on this thing?

"...license key. Copy and paste it into the plugin when it loads."

I was two seconds from grabbing this, but then I bought Softube Modular, and every Orange tree samples library I didn't already have. I have found a way to do everything I've heard from this with Stutter Edit. They need to change their marketing Blurb since this exact effect was available in Lucifer like a bazillion years ago, and also in Reaktor since the core module programming was introduced. I still might grab it at some point since it does one thing and does it well from what I hear. It will have to be very light on the CPU though. I'll wait til the next time it goes on sale.

no demo at all... this sucks, i was very interested but i dont buy a product i cannot try before!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

The Youtube clips are pretty descriptive. I don't think a demo version is a must unless you're worried about test driving system compatibility
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

so basically what free synthedit plugins were doing in 2004 alright then :)

i'm so glad we went to all the effort

remember SE plugins are bad and cheap and spend money to get the best so you can be a sucker who pays my caviar bills also.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “Effects”