New WAVES Plugin Black Friday Giveaway.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Folow the link bellow leave your email address an they will notify you.

http://www.waves.com/lpn/black-friday-2 ... gin-signup

Awesome! I really hope it's a One Knob Silence plugin. Sometimes, one mute button just isn't enough.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Oh yay, I'll need to install the new Waves central bollox.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:I'll need to install the new Waves central bollox.
+1

When I enter my email adress, it says :

"An error occurred...
This e-mail address has previously been removed for flagging a message as spam/abuse. If you believe this to be in error, please contact the account owner. "

What's happening here?

I got that too.

Jorgeelalto wrote:"An error occurred...
This e-mail address has previously been removed for flagging a message as spam/abuse. If you believe this to be in error, please contact the account owner. "
The Waves chef has ruled: No plug for you! :hihi:

Waves must have their own black list: "you do not like to receive 2-3 Waves mails per week, too bad for you" :help:

Jorgeelalto wrote:When I enter my email adress, it says :

"An error occurred...

What's happening here?
Ah, same here!

How can so many be on this crazy list?

"An error occurred...

What's happening here?
Me too. WTF?

last 3 give aways have all been awesome for me.

Ren bass - best freebie i could have ever wanted from any dev
one knob louder - surprisingly useful as a safety catch on individual tracks or to drive certain sounds loud
one knob pumper - epic when i couldn't be assed using the vengeance MB sidechain

SO hopefully this BF is not one of the above 3 but whatever it is I am sure will be useful.

Took my e-mail no problem but I guess it will depend on what the freebie is whether it will be worth installing (yet another) license manager or not.....
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Damn......... :dog: I just remembered what happened last year. Gave them my e-mail, never got the plugin and was deluged with Waves spam until I opted out.......
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I bet it's a krud vst anyway.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Teksonik wrote:Damn......... :dog: I just remembered what happened last year. Gave them my e-mail, never got the plugin and was deluged with Waves spam until I opted out.......

waves are legit in every way - you may not like their plug manager or products but they give *exceptional* support. I guarantee it was probably a 1 in 10,000 glitch, just bad luck, and if you followed up on it you would have been sorted out. For sure.

(and a one click opt out is not exactly painful - you agreed for emails when you signed up for freebie)

TheoM wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Damn......... :dog: I just remembered what happened last year. Gave them my e-mail, never got the plugin and was deluged with Waves spam until I opted out.......

waves are legit in every way - you may not like their plug manager or products but they give *exceptional* support. I guarantee it was probably a 1 in 10,000 glitch, just bad luck, and if you followed up on it you would have been sorted out. For sure.

(and a one click opt out is not exactly painful - you agreed for emails when you signed up for freebie)
Read the Giveaway threads from the past three years......I wasn't the only one. Looks like they've already F'ed up this year's giveaway too. It's become a yearly tradition.......... :lol:
"An error occurred...
sergevoluminous wrote:I got that too.
PatchAdamz wrote: Ah, same here!
How can so many be on this crazy list?
DJMaytag wrote: Me too. WTF?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Effects”