Falcon FAQs - Check Out The New Unofficial Falcon Forum Falcontinuum.com!

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ambient Strings for Falcon / MachFive 3 Falcon Falcon AIR Scattered Entity Vol. 1 for Falcon/MachFive 3

digitallysane wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:18 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:11 pm You can't share presets without the assets. It would give a "missing samples" error.
Same goes for the BG image.
Yes exactly! Why can't we have 1 image in the folder that all presets use? My 100 copies of the same image. That's pretty crazy. So there must be an image script to link to an image. Anyone know about this?

Biome_Digital wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:20 pmSo there must be an image script to link to an image. Anyone know about this?
http://www.uvi.net/uviscript/group___u_i.html

Do you know where we put this? Is it just in the script?

img = Image("resources/image.png")
img.pos = {100, 100}
img.alpha = 0.5

Biome_Digital wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:11 pm You can't share presets without the assets. It would give a "missing samples" error.
Wrong, all my commercial Falcon libraries (which are not sold via UVI) have a fixed folder structure which goes like this:

Main folder (named like the name of your library)
Subfolders:
Images
Impulse Responses
Presets (with more subfolders)
Samples (with more subfolders)
Wavetables (with more subfolders)

If you collect all your assets in those folders before you start programming a patch, the paths will be stored with your presets and you don't have to worry about anything anymore. Then if you distribute that main folder, there will be no "missing sample" errors.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:25 pm
Wrong, all my commercial Falcon libraries (which are not sold via UVI) have a fixed folder structure which goes like this:

Main folder (named like the name of your library)
Subfolders:
Images
Impulse Responses
Presets (with more subfolders)
Samples (with more subfolders)
Wavetables (with more subfolders)

If you collect all your assets in those folders before you start programming a patch, the paths will be stored with your presets and you don't have to worry about anything anymore. Then if you distribute that main folder, there will be no "missing sample" errors.
Yes, if you have all the samples in one folder before making presets, but I don't so that won't work. I will contact support for help.

Return to “patchpool”