PPG Phonem (Advanced Vocal Synthesizer) official released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Phonemklatura for Phonem PPG Phonem

c_voltage wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:09 pm
pdxindy wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:09 pm
c_voltage wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:03 pm Well, of course would be very desirable and interesting, nonetheless.
I'm imagining PA improving the synths in terms of workflow. The DSP is exceptional.
Yes but that exactly what i'm afraid too lol. I'm count it very suitable such unusual workflow (note, I had not scolded him), that create some inexplicable combination, giving rise to this unusual sensation together with sound.
(And resp such an authentic handmade does not fit to family of plugins with AAA interfaces.)

And it is logical to assume that the changes can be so serious that they can affect, if not to some little things in the sound engine itself, then at least to other technical nuances that go deeper than the UI. For example - did you knew that sequenser parameters (not only speed, but even playback direction) is automatable ? (In WM and WG) That kind of things what i mean, and what afraid for loss. At reworking, new authors may well find it unimportant.
Yup... things could definitely go wrong! :ud:

@pdxindy But again, I would be interested to see the PA versions. But together with this i'm hope that Wolfgang will not close ability for registering original versions (what required for installation), or will change something in the activation system.

Return to “Instruments”