Tritik releases Moodal

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Moodal

Please meet Moodal, our new plugin (VST/AU/AAX) for Mac and Windows :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtnMO5jfQcg

Moodal modelizes objects and spaces to be excited by the sounds you will run through it.

Make your snare deeper, or change it to a bottle. Send your voice through a phone, or slide it on a string. Give your guitar a new soundboard, or throw some notes over a plate and quickly create rich textures.
Moodal let you transform your sound in a lively and refreshing way.

At the heart of Moodal is a one-of-a-kind resonance engine. Its underlying thousand resonant filters make Moodal capable to replicate realistic objects such as strings or plates, but also to simulate reverberant spaces such as rooms and halls that require a high modal density.

Moodal's controls have been designed to let you sculpt your sound deeply yet easily.
The user interface, including 3 editable curves, allows you to quickly set up the resonators properties over the whole frequency range and to create unique timbres within seconds.

We believe that its flexibility and its character make Moodal an invaluable tool for musicians and sound-designers.

Moodal is available now to demo/purchase for Mac OS X (AU/AU64/VST/VST64/AAX) and Windows (VST32/VST64/AAX).

Product Page: www.tritik.com/product/moodal
Last edited by Tritik on Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:46 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Wow, this looks interesting. I'll be giving it a spin tomorrow.

Where are audio/video demos? :/

looks interesting,good price too.I will try demo :borg:

HcDoom wrote:Where are audio/video demos? :/
+1

A few MP3s are the absolute minimum. Strange to go to all the effort of making a plugin like this and then post nothing to show what it can do? :dog:

ok, a few audio examples are coming soon guys!
Meanwhile note that the Moodal demo is fully functional (but the audio output will be muted occasionally).

Needs a init patch or button,but sounds good so far

While it was working it did nothing that i couldn't do with a delay and reverb, so not really useful to me anyway, but when i clicked the Triktik logo it crashed Maschine straight away !!
Duh

wow beautiful sound

If I might say so, the Modal Density section is crying out for some modulation (LFO, and, why not, envelope follower ;) ).. Been making some very interesting sounds here by tweaking the nodes in realtime (which, unfortunately, do not seem to be automatable parameters, in Cubase not at least.. maybe because the number of nodes is variable?). Automation does work, however, on the frequency dial, which can produce a similar effect. A little help from an LFO could add a lot to this potentially very interesting plugin, IMHO ;).
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

I agree on missing some modulation, Reaper lets you just slap an LFO on any automatable parameter but those have the same strength and rate throughout the entire project. I'd prefer more than one LFO, three would be great. :wink:

BTW, what does the "Relaxation" parameter actually do? It seems to make the sound somewhat more reverb-like, but how?

For those who tried it already, and as thee is no audio demo yet, is it comparable to this venerable abandonware plugin (which i'm in love with) ?
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/macomate_88_by_mutagene

The GUI is huge, is it resizable to make it smaller in order to fit it on a laptop screen?
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie wrote:The GUI is huge, is it resizable to make it smaller in order to fit it on a laptop screen?
yes, the interface is fully resizable, just drag the bottom-right corner.

tritik wrote:
Nielzie wrote:The GUI is huge, is it resizable to make it smaller in order to fit it on a laptop screen?
yes, the interface is fully resizable, just drag the bottom-right corner.
Great! Will demo then :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Return to “Effects”