are there FREE vst FX that can transform TREBLES of a track into BASS ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OBYONETAOPY wrote:
and as I work very fast (the only way to keep the hasard factor in is to not think) I was more thinking of a finished track with all the instruments mixed, that a vst could scan and give me clearly the separated sounds of each instruments in the track, so that I could sort of pitch shift (or any other fx) indepedantly each instruments if I want

I know my language to explain myself is not technical, nor from music theory, but some here seems to be able to read me between the line, and come up with pertinent answers

for the teasing, I don't really care, no time, nor energy to waste on that, just the scories around the gold I seek...
Right. The only way to keep the 'hasard factor in' is to not think, so you were thinking of this technical problem... which you of course realize hazard is not going to do a thing towards, so you needed to come on KVR, which is filled with teh dumboz but nonetheless you need advice from people that would understand the problem better than you do. And of course we should work for you, for days. Which some people will do. And only the people whose position to you is servile enough (like your parents used to be before they cut your allowance?) are intelligent. You don't have time nor energy to argue it, yet you have - very energetically - said the same idiotic shit dozens of times in explanation of your position.

Terrafractyl wrote:Can Troll BE any more Trolly? Still this thread still kept me amused for 5 minutes. Prism Multi-band Pitch Shifter by Virsyn.

In like 2 seconds you can transpose whatever frequency bands in whatever direction you want.
Without much affecting the mix? ;)

Hi. Im a chef. I am like a painter in food, but I have no interest in learning how to cook, because knowing that will spoil the art of my recipes. I'd like some help with the following.

I'd like a cheap or free kitchen gadget to turn salty food sour. But I dont want it to affect the taste of the food much.

I'd also like a cheap or free kitchen gadget that will let me combine two cooked recipes and get a completely new dish out of it. But the new recipes have to taste good, and not like the first two at all.

I'd like to repeat that I have absolutely no interest in learning about ingredients or cooking techniques or any culinary styles from around the world. Please dont tell me I need to learn any of that stuff, like someone who went to culinary school because my food style is naive, which makes it a better style of food than anything else. That culinary school stuff would only spoil my art because it is dumb and costs money to learn, which makes it wrong.

Oh, and dont make any suggestions unless you really know that they'll work, I dont want my time wasted.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

OBYONETAOPY wrote: I don't care whether people like my musics or not,
OBYONETAOPY wrote: I am kind of spotlight n camera shy.....
:lol: Finally, I googled OBYONETAOPY. You have an awesome internet presence, like nothing I've ever seen. Like you've found every known website on earth which streams audio and video.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:
OBYONETAOPY wrote: whole albums is my canvas finished OF my music painting, the WHOLE ALBUM....., listening to a track or 2 in each albums will indeed give you a sens of flatness, of loopings, n whatever u felt of it, but THE WHOLE ALBUM is my composition, if u take only one track of them (out of the whole contex of the whole album) and analyse it as my all together work, it's like taking a small corner painted of DE VINCI's MONA LISA and judge on it the whole painting without seeing the whole picture.....

Whoa your music is like de Vincis paintings? How is that possible ? Did you paint a picture and turn it into music using photosounder or something? You must be a genius!
It is obviously an analogy and not a comparison. :roll:
"" they "" don't know how to read, they only read what gives them fuel to continue their JOKE

CrystalWizard wrote:http://mdsp.smartelectronix.com/product/ffttools/

check out warp~
THANKS, I"ll try that soon

Too bad he can't spend any money, elsewise he could get himself a copy of NI's "the mouth". But that would ruin this epicness that we are experiencing.

whyterabbyt wrote: I'd also like a cheap or free kitchen gadget that will let me combine two cooked recipes and get a completely new dish out of it. But the new recipes have to taste good, and not like the first two at all.
Solution: Blender/FoodProcessor, insert burrito here. It won't taste like a burrito, the reason is classified.

OBYONETAOPY wrote:
OBYONETAOPY wrote: whole albums is my canvas finished OF my music painting, the WHOLE ALBUM....., listening to a track or 2 in each albums will indeed give you a sens of flatness, of loopings, n whatever u felt of it, but THE WHOLE ALBUM is my composition, if u take only one track of them (out of the whole contex of the whole album) and analyse it as my all together work, it's like taking a small corner painted of DE VINCI's MONA LISA and judge on it the whole painting without seeing the whole picture.....
obviously an analogy

"" they "" don't know how to read, they only read what gives them fuel to continue their JOKE

What you wrote is the joke. It's already been noticed, the analogy doesn't work at all. If it did, we would need to play all of it simultaneously to get the whole picture. One track is not a corner of the painting. No, your failure to apply simple reasoning is the actual joke here.

So you think it's a good idea to proceed in life believing that only people that do what you want of them, completely, can possibly be intelligent while everyone that doesn't buy your bullshit is incompetent? This attitude does, however go quite some ways towards your idiot manifesto and all of this severe obtuseness and attitude. It pretty much indicates a refusal to grow.

OBY is one of the most remarkable people I've ever interacted with, and it's been a real pleasure. I've exchanged a few PM's with him today and I no longer feel any need to defend him because I am now certain that he is completely unharmed and, in fact, is unaffected by any of his potential detractors.

Carry on Childe OBY! Surf the hazard in the deep chaos...we need you there. Keep looking for new tools, but until you find the ones that work for you, if hazard gives you treble, then treble it shall be :)

/end communication

OBYONETAOPY wrote:
deastman wrote:
OBYONETAOPY wrote:nice to remind all square heads here, of the BASICS of KVR, they tend too much at trying to posess it as theirs, thus trying as well to exclude of it the non musicians, and non wanting to be musician like me, I am a PAINTER with colors tubes of sounds and vibrations, that's all I am with music, and KVR n other similar web sites, are the grocery stores for my promotionnal free new tubes of colors....
It seems to me that the sonic analogy of a "painter" would be a "musician". One who creates art out of sound is creating "music", much in the same way that one creating art with canvas and oils is creating a "painting". Conversely, one who chooses to make music without learning the craft of making music is equivalent to a child who smears their finger painting haphazardly across a piece of paper and proclaims it a brilliant work of art. I'm sure their mother would tell them how talented they are, and proudly tape it to the refrigerator door. Or gets a few random likes on Soundcloud.

The only things which separate art from non-art are practice, skill, discipline, and intent.
so to make things very clear, and to help you wake up OUT of your blindness, I (in my grandiozisim kindness) open the door for you on a painter child who smears her fingers painting haphazardly across a piece of paper,and that luckily for her had no dumboz parents like you quoted above, (please dumboz refrain from doing children, if it's to break their wings at young age)

her name is world wide known, she is exposed in the most important art galleries across the world, and her paintings sell for multi thousands dollars, it's AELITA ANDRE

she was too young to do ANY SCHOOLS, or any paintings studies, let alone having much practice in her Art, she just had LOVE for it and STRONG BELEIFS in it, and that's enough to do ART, practice comes by doing what we LOVE and experience too
Bullshit. So you have decided to do exactly what you screechingly complain is being done to you, tell us what and how to think about something. It can't be that she has practice, skill and discipline going on, it must be that she, just like you, simply brings strong beliefs to bear. You're entirely full of shit. No, that isn't enough. She isn't relying on random luck, either, she has developed habits, conscious techniques. All this was is another way for you to press this dogma on us. And really, it disrespects her, she became a tool for your spreading bullshit.

Really, in the video she is totally doing Jackson Pollock. Ever seen Pollock paint? Pollock's technique was consistent, there is a method. For all I know, this young girl has been assiduously trained in Pollock's ways from his notebooks and what-not. http://www.sfmoma.org/explore/multimedia/videos/249 http://www.sfmoma.org/explore/multimedia/videos/250

I just remembered another tool you could use. This one will definitely allow you to transform TREBLES of a track into BASS, and you could even use it to combine two tracks into a completely new and harmonious third track:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%2B%2B
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

jancivil wrote: Bullshit. So you have decided to do exactly what you screechingly complain is being done to you, tell us what and how to think about something. It can't be that she has practice, skill and discipline going on, it must be that she, just like you, simply brings strong beliefs to bear. You're entirely full of shit. No, that isn't enough. She isn't relying on random luck, either, she has developed habits, conscious techniques. All this was is another way for you to press this dogma on us. And really, it disrespects her, she became a tool for your spreading bullshit.
Don"t bother jancivil. It's not worth it. The problem with twisted logic is that you talk to someone who obviously blend out or don't get anything that not fit to his narrow minded concept of something. Doesn't matter if right or wrong. This kind of people are so full of their own egoshit that they unable to make a step to the side and reflect what they doing or talking and therefore everybody who don't confirm to their low level of knowledge is evil or "dumboz" and better not make any advices toward them. Where to start? OP question and the answers he gave show that he is something else then a troll. We have a guy who think he reserved originality and creativity but in the end we found some shitty loops he try to sell. Wow!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Effects”