are there FREE vst FX that can transform TREBLES of a track into BASS ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do you know of any vst fx (free or little expensive) that can transform all trebles of a music track into bass ??? (possibly without too much changing the original mix done)

All DAWs allow you to transpose TREBLE notes into BASS notes.
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

This question doesn't make much sense. Treble and bass are pretty arbitrary categories. I suppose you could have a multiband pitch shifter that pitches a certain frequency range down x octaves and another range up x octaves, but it'd sound pretty awful.

I too seek something that will take something ,
and turn it into something else ...

Lead into gold seems a good start ...

How about this radical concept...transcribing your notes from one to the other? You might learn some part writing bits as well!!
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Synths just sound better at 23999hz. So take that frequency into the bass range for better fidelity :party:

ok, thanks for all your empty dumpty answers,

sometimes I wish that those that have nothing to say, would just F******* S**** Up for once in their life...

My question is F****** clear : Do you know of any vst fx (free or little expensive) that can transform all trebles of a music track into bass ??? (possibly without too much changing the original mix done)

either you know and you post links or names to where I can see OR FIND these vst, preferably free and for pc

or

you don't know and in that last case, please go to the beach and get drunk instead of coming on my topic to tell me what I should be or do according to your own visions of things

COMPRENDO guys ????
Last edited by OBYONETAOPY on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

More directly: No, what you are asking for is impossible if you are using sound files (Wav AIFF MP3).

The closest you can come to this is a pitch shifter as nineofkings suggested or an EQ plugin and using a low or highpass filter. These won't get you exactly what you want though... because for what you are asking is impossible.

If you are still at the MIDI stage (haven't frozen or rendered to wav for instance) then you can do as triumph1 suggested and just transpose the midi notes. This would be the recommended option if you have this option.

OBYONETAOPY wrote:ok, thanks for all your empty dumpty answers,

sometimes I wish that those that have nothing to say, would just F******* S**** Up for once in their life...

My question if F****** clear : Do you know of any vst fx (free or little expensive) that can transform all trebles of a music track into bass ??? (possibly without too much changing the original mix done)

either you know and you post links or names to where I can see OR FIND these vst, preferably free and for pc

or

you don't know and in that last case, please go to the beach and get drunk instead of coming on my topic to tell me what I should be or do according to your own visions of things

COMPRENDO guys ????
Get over yourself ya numpty ...

OBYONETAOPY wrote:

or

COMPRENDO guys ????
Not really. If I know of a VST that does what you say you want, then telling you what it is would be the same as coming to the topic to tell you what you should be doing according to my vision of you using that VST. Which would appear to be a bad thing.

So Im kind of perplexed.

What's more confusing is that your post is telling me what I should be doing, (ie recommending a plugin to you), according to your vision of things, (ie not doing anything else other than recommending a plugin to you). So by your own logic, its you who should go to the beach and get drunk...
(Although, TBH it kinda reads like you already are.)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Great topic, been following with keen interest.

Wouldn't it be cool if there were software that could, for example, transform the high-pitched noises of a Cricket or a Grandmotherly old woman into the deep, low-pitched rumble of a Grizzly bear or even mythical monsters (e.g. trolls, etc.)?

There was a plugin advertised on KVR not too long ago which might be able to do this kind of thing, but I forget its name. Anyhoo, carry on.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: There was a plugin advertised on KVR not too long ago which might be able to do this kind of thing, but I forget its name.
Oh yeah ... I totally forgot about that one too.

May or may not be related, but anyone know if there's a software equivalent of dbx 120a/120xp -- the subharmonic synthesizer? http://dbxpro.com/en/products/120a It takes a signal and synthesizes sub-frequencies. I've seen one in action on a soundsystem, giving extra oomph to old records -- software version could be useful for pre-processing tracks for the purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eSKRurIvyo

edit: well, a quick search brought up several options. May not be useful for the OP, but here they are anyway:

https://www.refusesoftware.com/lowender
http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?id=648
http://www.voxengo.com/product/lfmaxpunch/
http://www.waves.com/plugins/loair

Here's the thing: what you're asking IS NOT as clear as you you like to claim. "Treble" and "Bass" are arbitrary categories of sound, and it's unclear what transforming one into the other would even sound like, especially given the harmonic complexities of full songs.

Maybe you can clearly say, yes, this flute is a treble element, and this tuba is a bass element. But what about, say, the upper harmonics of a tuba, which reside at the same frequencies as the flute? What then? How do you separate that out?

This whole "naivety in music" thing is almost impossible to achieve because, clearly, you already have very specific ideas of what you want based on what you may already know about music. So please stop asking for help and then throwing a fit because we're not answering exactly how you want.

"Don't tell me what to be or do based on your vision of things"
*rudely tells everyone what to do based on unclear vision of things*

Return to “Effects”