Call to Arms: Charity 2015 ($32865 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:I hope there will be one this year too :pray:
Of course there is! Your praying has been heard :)

So, join us in the main thread and in the 2nd hand one as well :tu:

i dunno if anyone noticed before but the pic on the original post says " Children i Syria"
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

^I noticed. On page 130.

Um... Did I miss my payment? I don't see anything about Vengeance on the front page. :(

Any ideas?

Thanks!
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Robmobius wrote:Um... Did I miss my payment? I don't see anything about Vengeance on the front page. :(

Any ideas?

Thanks!
I see your bid there for $200 in the third place!

Robmobius wrote:Um... Did I miss my payment? I don't see anything about Vengeance on the front page. :(

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Are you looking at the right thread? This is the old, 2015 one, not the active auction. Marco "helpfully" bumped this one with a note about a typo on a thread hardly anyone has looked at for a while.

Gamma-UT wrote:

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Are you looking at the right thread? This is the old, 2015 one, not the active auction. Marco "helpfully" bumped this one with a note about a typo on a thread hardly anyone has looked at for a while.
Thanks Gamma!

Um, yeah... I didn't notice that this was an old thread. Damn I thought I'd entered the Twilight Zone or somthing. :oops:

Thanks again!

R.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

:lol:

Time to lock the thread mebbe?

It's OK as long as no-one bumps it. Oh, er...

Return to “Instruments”