SynthMaster AND SynthMaster Player updated to v2.7.6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Hi everyone,

We have been very busy (and hence silent here on KVR) for the past year, due to our SynthMaster Player iOS and SynthMaster v2.7 releases. Finally both of them are out the door now! :hyper:

SynthMaster v2.7 update brings a lot of cool new features to SynthMaster:
  • Oscillator algorithms: 16 oscillator algorithms are added in the following categories: Spectral (HP, HS, LS, BP, BS), Bend (Bend+, Bend-, Bend +/-), Sync (No Window, Cos Window, Half Window, Tri Window, Saw Window), Other (Pulse1, Pulse2, Bit Crush). The oscillator waveform displays for basic/wavetable oscillators are also updated so now they display the modified waveform or its spectrum in real time.
  • Less CPU usage for analog filters: The analog filter algorithms have been rewritten so now they have 3 different CPU modes: "Basic", "Normal" and "High". The "Basic" algorithm sounds similar to the other algorithms in most cases and it lowers CPU usage by at least 50%, compared to v2.6.
  • More powerful oscillator voice stacking: The unison (voice stacking) features of basic/wavetable oscillators have been vastly improved. Now there are 3 new spread parameters for the oscillator algorithm parameters (tone spread, phase spread and wave index spread), and also voices mix and detune curve parameters to better control detune and volume of each unison voice.
  • New factory presets: 300 new presets are added to SynthMaster's factory library increasing the total factory presets count to 1100. The new presets; designed by Nori Ubukata, Rob Lee, Ufuk Kevser, Gercek Dorman, VorpalSound and BluffMonkey; cover a wide range of genres such as EDM, Electro, Ambient, Downtempo and Drum&Bass.
  • Modulators as Oscillators: The modulators can now be added to the oscillators, allowing them to be used as basic oscillators/sub-oscillators.
  • Assigning Multiple Parameters to Single Modulation Source: It's now possible to assign multiple parameters to a single modulation source with a single click, which allows the creation of complex morphs.
  • Export User Presets to SynthMaster Player iOS app: It's now possible for SynthMaster users to save their own presets as iOS user preset bank, allowing those presets to be imported to SynthMaster Player iOS app via iTunes.
Our existing SynthMaster users can upgrade to the latest version for free at the below links: Demo version of SynthMaster 2.7 is also updated and it contains all of the new factory presets. The demo can be downloaded at: Audio demos of the new factory presets are available on our SoundCloud channel
Last edited by kv331 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I made a post at your company forum about this. It happens every time I download an update. I get a message that there are invalid characters in my license file when my DAW tries to initialize it.

This is because my old license got corrupted somehow and you had to send me a new one. Ever since then, whenever I update, I have this problem.

Details are at your company forum.

Thanks for the updates :tu:

I wonder why the SoundCloud player still doesn't have a volume control...

Anyway, sounds like the total EDM synth 8) Are there old-skool sounds for it as well? Or rather, can it do them well?

Can the size of the interface be increased? Display-type GUI's are often hard to read for people beyond 40 years of age 8)

wagtunes wrote:I made a post at your company forum about this. It happens every time I download an update. I get a message that there are invalid characters in my license file when my DAW tries to initialize it.
This is because my old license got corrupted somehow and you had to send me a new one. Ever since then, whenever I update, I have this problem.
I've had problems with 99% of the downloads I've had to do with them.
So much so, that I cringe a little whenever there is an update...
Synth is not bad, but the only thing that works smooth and flawlessly on their site is the purchase.
EVERYTHING else becomes a test in patience in repeated tries of getting their servers to connect.
However, once they do, files less than 200 MB download as they should.
Someone mentioned it was PITA and that is certainly true. Often the updates won't complete properly either and nothing less than removing the old version completely and installing the full new version will get it going. And it's best to save the libraries before that and copy them over after rather than re-install since that seems to be a whole can of bugs within it self.

Dealing with support can also be a lesson in examples of avoidance and denial on their part.

I've never had a problem with downloading and installing updates or anything else ... including support. YMMV :shrug:

Me too.
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

never had any problems either, synthmaster is a killer synth, cheers for the update

wagtunes wrote:I made a post at your company forum about this. It happens every time I download an update. I get a message that there are invalid characters in my license file when my DAW tries to initialize it.

I asked you to contact us from our website, have you done that yet? I need to know who you are to fix the issue , your kvr alias doesn't help
Works at KV331 Audio

thecontrolcentre wrote:I've never had a problem with downloading and installing updates or anything else ... including support. YMMV :shrug:
Thank you for your support! Whenever I post an update here, the very same folks always write negative comments which is totally depressing after all the hard work we have put in to this product. So we really really appreciate your honest support :love:
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:

I asked you to contact us from our website, have you done that yet? I need to know who you are to fix the issue , your kvr alias doesn't help
Yes, I have emailed you. No response. I will try again.

Okay, I just used the contact form on your website and detailed the entire problem.

kv331 wrote: Whenever I post an update here, the very same folks always write negative comments ...
The comments are issues which effect the user negatively. And they are honest as well.
Wouldn't it be easier to just fix the problems instead of defensively continuing to say they don't exist?

Because it has become just as obvious that for quite a few of us; they do exist.

wagtunes wrote:Okay, I just used the contact form on your website and detailed the entire problem.
Thank you! I am driving on I-90 right now to complete my move to Boston. I will resolve the issue tonight once I am there
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:SynthMaster v2.7 update
Great update. Thank you! Will be very busy tonight :hyper:

Return to “Instruments”