One Synth Challenge #78: Elektrostudio OR2v (Meakaale Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Was secretly hoping for my first win, but can't argue with 12-5's. Well done Meakale! Good job to all the other participants as well for making some nice tracks, especially with such a buggy synth. :tu:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Thanks Yeager and Tjoga :)

I pick the SynthMaster by the way :tu:

Meakaale wrote:Thanks Yeager and Tjoga :)

:lol: Thanks so much Meakaale for not choosing Diversion :love: :party: I've had my eye on it for awhile :D Since it passes to me next, I'll take Diversion :hyper:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Tjgoa wrote:

:lol: Thanks so much Meakaale for not choosing Diversion :love: :party: I've had my eye on it for awhile :D Since it passes to me next, I'll take Diversion :hyper:
That's why Synthmaster is on the top of the list, to divert the #1 winner's attention away :hihi:

Congratulations To all participants ...and specially to ... Meakaale... Tjgoa... bh9090... BobFish and TheBellows.

All top five's had got my 4's and 5's.

Enjoy... the prizes... !! 8)

Happy Music Making With Them. :)

bjporter wrote:
Tjgoa wrote:

That's why Synthmaster is on the top of the list, to divert the #1 winner's attention away :hihi:
In this contest-race... "SynthMaster" acts as diversion to "Diversion" for the winner on the winning track. :hihi: :bang: :wheee: :dog:

Congrats to the winners. All very well deserved. :clap:

Also, thanks to those who gave me some high scores, you have got me OVER the halfway mark this time. :tu:

Not sure about a placing next the next round (could easily be the last turtle as you go down!). I have put my composing skills into the hands of generative music software :dog: - of course, this has to be "programmed" in a "musical" way ... just different this time. :hihi:

Anyways, once again, big thumbs up to the winners - many were my favs too! :tu:

dB

I'll pass my prize spot to BobFish.

Thanks again all.

Congrats to the winners; the cream really does rise to the top in this compo; all well-deserved. :tu: I'm totally chuffed about making the top 10! :hyper: Only my 2nd time in the top half, too... thanks all for the generous votes. :hug:

Thanks bh9090 !
Congrats to the winner !

I pick The Unfinished soundsets.

Is it my turn? If so, i wouldn't mind getting my hands on Mello. :)

Congrats to the winners.
I'm also happy to see my track in Top 10.

Uh, CONGRATULATIONS to the well deserved winners crew!!! :tu: :party:

...and thanks for all your votes, by the way, I'm really thrilled about all your support in the comments on soundcloud and am happily surprised- whilst being a little ashamed- that you got me that far up with this one. :hug:

Wow ! Thanks for the votes, and for not being dead last, good to know there's room for the strange.

oh dear, I had no Idea I was being so negative! -15.7??? I admit I did not have much time to vote, so my votes were very much first impressions... I'll try to take more in the future and be more positive!

Return to “Instruments”