Admiral Quality Poly-ana offers custom skinning (and win a free license)!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Poly-Ana

Teksonik wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:That whole user skinning business is ridiculous, anyway. It's up to the developer to come up with a user-friendly interface,
The problem is "user friendly" can have a lot of meanings. Hard for any developer to provide enough skins that everybody finds user friendly. User skinning allows people to customize the interface to fit their personal needs and style. I wish every plugin allowed user skinning. It's actually a very desirable feature. :tu:
Well the original GUI is a kind of failure, cannot imagine that people really like to work with it. Of course a lot of people swallow the bitter pill, because "it sounds so good" and stuff. Personally I wouldn' spend 10 bucks for that synth because of that GUI.

Professionals hire other professionals for stuff they cannot do on their own, then the result is likely to become something professional.

Ingonator wrote:@TheoM:

Concerning my sound design skills many peoe including customers that paid for my soundsets and companies i made factory presets for had a different opinion. Of course this is kind of subjective.

Concerning my own thread for the skin it made no sense as no matter if it was my own thread Mike was sending e-mails to me (including that last one which made me stop again and i will not tell any content of that one). I did not ask him to send those e-mails yesterday, today and also some times earlier, i just wanted to do/post my own stuff.
. i do not want to say that everything that Mike wrote was wrong (actually there was some useful and helpful stuff) but HOW he wrote it, especially the last ones, is much over the top IMO, no matter if some things were my own faults or not.

No matter what i did concerning the skins and how much i tried to increase my skills i had received mostly hate and bashing all the time, by both KVR members and also Mike so what do you think i do think and feel now? I guess you have no clue. I never experienced such a situation since i am at KVR and there was a lot of trouble and/or BS during the time i am a member here...

Actually this sitiuation will make me re-think if i really want to continue posting at KVR or try to give support for e.g. Waldorf stuff here. Same about posting free patches here where i usually only get few feedback anyway and sometimes in the past i even got attacks where someone called me "spoiling" KVR with my free (!!) patches.

Do i have to give apologies to someone? This is indeed possible, but somel people here would have to do the same for me too...

Sigh, i muted you wrong, but now I pressed the "add foe" button, so that should take care of that.

See you had to once again come in and make it about you. Now you are just taking it more and more off topic. You didn't have to defend against what I said, i was trying to explain to you that everyone has a different opinion and not everyone will like your work. But you just had to "edify" yourself again. So now here is my response: I have never been able to find a single sound from you, ever, that I could use. In any of the factory banks of any synth i have where you have done patches, or in any demo banks or audio demos I heard. I have heard hundreds of them and played hundreds of them and I just know now to pass them by and in FACT, HONESTLY, being a preset user/whore, if a developer advertised his synth had "professional sound design", and you were listed as the main designer, I would not even demo the synth or consider buying it cause I can be absolutely certain i won't like the presets, even if it's a good synth.

You have this huge inflated self important ego and just can't handle it when people don't like your stuff. You actually "coax" the people to insult you further with your flame bait replies. Just like you did to me here, so you got your reply. Last time.
Every single thing I said to you, the advice I genuinely tried to give, just went through one ear and out the other, and all you did was jump to the usual immediate defence about your work and why you feel you have been mistreated. You just can't let it go. This whole topic has become about how people treat you and your work, and people's opinions of it and how they present those opinions to you. I can see you will obviously never ever change and it's completely pointless trying to explain it to you anymore.

I will try something one last time.. take a step back and think "WHY do i receive mostly hating and bashing"? It's because of the WAY you force your work/opinions/ego onto others. Then you react if someone doesn't like your work, then make the entire topic about you, and then slowly annoy people more and more to the point where now, they just have nothing nice to say. The resentment has built up inside me too over the years to the point I have nothing nice left to say either, as no matter what I say, it just cant get through to you.

You are incapable of seeing beyond your narrow minded vision of the world revolving around Ingo.
You didn't ask Mike to send you emails? What does that mean? He has every right if he saw your skin to send you an email about it, he doesn't need your permission to. And about leaving KVR and announcing it in this topic? Just attention seeking again. Leave for a while, will do you the world of good. Do you understand? Do you? It is entirely your fault, well, at least the very major percentage of it, as to why people react the way they do when you post patches and pics. It's the way you pimp yourself and take over every topic and make it about you, your work, or your feelings. It's astonishing you can't see it.

I will also try a simpler method to see if that helps you understand:
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Note to me:
Avoid this completely toxic product no matter how good it sounds.

Bad/Ungrateful developer for sure.
No doubt about it.

I would buy it if it cost $49

The price is just over the top as it is now.

Numanoid wrote:I would buy it if it cost $49

The price is just over the top as it is now.
Why not write to the developer and ask him if he would consider selling it to you for $49 ?
You never know.
:)

kurodo wrote:Why not write to the developer and ask him if he would consider selling it to you for $49 ?
You never know.:)
Dude, for sure? Didn't you just say:
kurodo wrote:Bad/Ungrateful developer for sure.
No doubt about it.
And this guy is going to sell it to me for 1/3 of asking price if send him E-mail ? :hihi:

What fun.

Might clean it up later (though I won't be reopening it), but in any case that's quite enough of all this.
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Instruments”