Piece : religions are like worms...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/danielpompougnac/le-ver

My english langage is very, very poor, and this post is translated using Google, so... ;)

The worm

Instrumental (2015)
(For you, François Cavanna)

I do not know why, but religions (all the religions) always makes me think of worms.
Worms that eat everything, everything rots and swallow light.
Worms which, over time, returned mankind in darkness by making him lose many centuries.
Atheists are the real victims of the past, present and probably the future.
What a waste ...

I tried to give breathing to my music, only tried. Not easy. Do not get interested in tracks as such but to a whole, something really global.
The focus is on percussions, acoustic guitar, fretless bass.
Also on retaining power, which then explodes. Climbs, descents, the rollercoaster of life atheists on this earth.

Daw :
Reaper

Real instruments :
- Basse Aria Fretless
- Guitare électrique Aria Pro II hollow body
- Guitare classique Takeharu

Plugins :
- VB Audio Striptools
- Reverberate LE
- JS plugins (Reaper)

Vsti :
- SFZ (Cakewalk), with a lot of Soundfonts (Piano, Taiko, gongs, etc.)
- Free Ehru (Kong Audio)

Samples :
- Freesound (Taiko, gong, birds)
- A lot of other websites (taiko, gong, etc...)

Etc, etc.

---------------------------------------------

Le ver

Instrumental (2015)
(Pour toi, François Cavanna)

Les religions toutes les religions), je ne sais pourquoi, m'ont toujours fait penser à des vers.
Des vers qui grignotent tout, pourrissent tout et avalent la lumière.
Des vers qui, au fil du temps, ont renvoyé l'humanité dans les ténèbres en lui faisant perdre de nombreux siècles.
Les athées sont les vrais victimes du passé, du présent et probablement de l'avenir.
Quel gâchis...

J'ai essayé de donner de la respiration à ma musique, juste essayé. Pas simple. Ne plus m'intéresser aux pistes en tant que telles, mais à un ensemble, à quelque chose de vraiment global.
L'accent est mis sur les percus, la guitare acoustique, la fretless.
Sur aussi la puissance retenue, puis qui explose. Des montées, des descentes, le grand huit de la vie des athées sur cette terre.

A beautiful piece of music that doesn't match its title. It does breathe as you intended. The mix was excellent.

This is a really nice piece. Very contemplative and cinematic. Thanks for sharing!

Thank's for kind comments :wink:

Nice. Reminds me of Joe Hisaishi.

Nice. Reminds me of Joe Hisaishi
Joe Hisaishi ? Waow !
I say "waow" again.
Kind comment :wink:

A beautiful track. Well recorded and with some great dynamics. I loved the sound of that Fretless. It sounded quite "acoustic" in character, almost like a traditional upright bass. Good sound choices all through this, in fact.

Good work :)

that's a beautiful Piece of Music, gentle & evolving!

dunno what your conflict with religion has to do with it... anyway a good track :party:

:tu:
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Thank you to everyone for the positive feedbacks :)

dunno what your conflict with religion has to do with it
Do you know, I have no problem with religion, but the religion have a problem with humanity, generally.
The song tells the sad endless march of all the women and all the men who have suffered with religions for centuries. And I don't see the end.

I think it's good to be felt with music, and that's what I did.
The music is a space of freedom in the sense that if you do not want to hear about the evils of religion, you can imagine what you want instead.

For example, at 2.05, you can listen a world peacefull, without religions, but at 2.30, you can listen the effects of religion that twists the bodies and the brains of people.
Every part of the piece says something.

But, once again, you can imagine something else, and it's good like that. :wink:

Thank you again.

Return to “Music Cafe”