Whats your favorite song of 2015 so far?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys, for health reasons I have been a long time away from the music,years ago I loved to go to the record store to listen the new releases, good old days :( really regret when an artist made two or three songs in a year, now an album in a week...I am not among those who say that now everything has been invented and I like to discover new things, but everything has changed , too much confusion 1000000..new songs in a day find something interesting is really tiring.

I ask for your help...Whats your favorite song of 2015 so far?

I'm going to work and i hope to hear some new songs when I come back,thanks in advance to all. :)

Late Night Alumni's latest album "Eclipse" was released last week and I've had it on repeat ever since. This song sticks out as my favorite on the album and my favorite track of 2015 (so far):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_t9XquNO4w
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I had never heard this group before, really good song, added in my playlist of 2015, thank you very much :tu:

Ziggy Marley - I Don't Want to Live on Mars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y6zNfGwpRo
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I heard a sneak preview track from this band called "Gathered in Darkness", featuring the singer from Candlemass and Solitude Aeternus, Robert Lowe. Best thing I heard all year. It's more like Progressive Metal than Doom, really killer stuff. A little like classic Fate's Warning.
Ha ha suck it!

Aloysius wrote:Ziggy Marley - I Don't Want to Live on Mars
Fly Rasta It is one of my favorite albums of 2014 and thanks for reminding me one of his best songs.
Apostate wrote:I heard a sneak preview track from this band called "Gathered in Darkness", featuring the singer from Candlemass and Solitude Aeternus, Robert Lowe. Best thing I heard all year. It's more like Progressive Metal than Doom, really killer stuff. A little like classic Fate's Warning.
I'm going to look and listen for sure!thanks.

Taifunk wrote:
Apostate wrote:I heard a sneak preview track from this band called "Gathered in Darkness", featuring the singer from Candlemass and Solitude Aeternus, Robert Lowe. Best thing I heard all year. It's more like Progressive Metal than Doom, really killer stuff. A little like classic Fate's Warning.
I'm going to look and listen for sure!thanks.
It's not out quite yet, but you might want to look for it soon.
Ha ha suck it!

Apostate wrote:It's not out quite yet, but you might want to look for it soon.
ok, I found something on you tube but only a sort of preview now I understand why:)

Taifunk wrote:
ok, I found something on you tube but only a sort of preview now I understand why:)
I know a couple of the members, so I lucked out and got to hear an advance track. If you're into Robert's voice, Fate's Warning...anything that's Progressive without being "let's cram twenty key changes and time signatures in one song", then you'll really like Gathered in Darkness.
Ha ha suck it!

Apostate wrote:
Taifunk wrote:
I know a couple of the members, so I lucked out and got to hear an advance track. If you're into Robert's voice, Fate's Warning...anything that's Progressive without being "let's cram twenty key changes and time signatures in one song", then you'll really like Gathered in Darkness.
I do not know much about this genre ,I'm a big fan of Goblin and is the only Progressive band that I listen are a bit outdated I do not know if you know them, however,I like to discover new things and I like the beautiful music whatever it is, if something is great and deserves to hear I listen willingly :tu:

This is honestly a pretty tough question to answer, there are so many good songs out that I love.

Currently my favorite song is Jurassic by Eptic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXOo88ps6zo

The question about "favourite song" is misleading, though this one luckily has some great vocals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljam30v127s
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Taifunk wrote:Hi guys, for health reasons I have been a long time away from the music,years ago I loved to go to the record store to listen the new releases, good old days
I hear you. Dangit I miss those days too. All record shops in my hometown have closed (except one ecpetional good Record store sellig mostly Rap Music within a local Skater shop and a Second Hand record dealer specialized on Heavy Metal...the latter one is not really my kind of music but now and then I find some good shots).

Anyways, I am mostly into electronic stuff like oldschool Chicago House & Detroit Techno but accidently I went on this concert on a local event and I think they reinvented German Punk (they already played with Bad Religion).

Wow. What a concert. :) Crowd went mad.

Cheers
Sebastian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTVjHqHtacw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYGbE86i_Vc
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

Thanks to all guys :tu: not comment every song but listening all :)
it is true the question is a bit misleading ,I should say what you like about the new releases of 2015 I started this thread to listen to 2015 new songs feel free to suggest anything, I listen to it all willingly.
forgive me if my English is bad.
Halma wrote:
Taifunk wrote:Hi guys, for health reasons I have been a long time away from the music,years ago I loved to go to the record store to listen the new releases, good old days
I hear you. Dangit I miss those days too. All record shops in my hometown have closed (except one ecpetional good Record store sellig mostly Rap Music within a local Skater shop and a Second Hand record dealer specialized on Heavy Metal...the latter one is not really my kind of music but now and then I find some good shots).

Anyways, I am mostly into electronic stuff like oldschool Chicago House & Detroit Techno but accidently I went on this concert on a local event and I think they reinvented German Punk (they already played with Bad Religion).
Thanks Halma, you have understood perfectly .
I really miss that , Also here have closed all the record stores I feel sad for this.

among other things coincidence I'm an old skater retired.
I grew up listening to disco, punk, electronic and rap but my true love is the Classic House and here where I live "Classic" means oldschool Deep-Acid House Techno and for sure Chicago House & Detroit Techno :tu:
remember when the first time I went to a rave in my city in the early 90's were guests Underground Resistence and Robert Armani but there were also Speedy Jay and aphex Twin,but those were strange times I do not miss.
Last edited by Taifunk on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”