Alchemy Mobile has been resurrected!

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy Mobile

If you download the latest version of Alchemy Mobile you should see your libraries listed as still downloadable. Though not sure how long that listing will last. You are right that 8.x closed access. It is because of Alchemy I remain on iOS 7 as I go into the library and song directories to grab or place files.

Cool!

i can't download, got the message certificate for this server is invalid, you might connect a server that pretends camel audi.com, so it's not possible to restore my library on ios 8.4

How can the App Store be an invalid server?
Instant human just add coffee

the library download, not the app

But you reload purchased iOS libraries by restoring purchases via the AppStore not via the now closed Camel site.

yes but this doesn't work, and i got the mentioned error message, maybe it can't login correctly, it shows logged doesn't stop to verify my userdata, and when i close and open acount again it shows logged in corectly but shows nothing to restore.

I just tried this on one of my other iPads, and had the same issue. I got the same error message when I tried to download a library. I then logged out of my account. When I tried to log back in to my Camel Account, I just kept getting the spinning icon and it never logged in, which didn't surprise me as the Camel Audio website is now down.

Prior to the Camel Audio website going down, they had added the mobile libraries to our account so we could download and back them up. At this point, I think the only way to install libraries is to have the original CamelSounds file and drag/drop using iTunes.

Are you guys using version 2.3.18?

Yes. 2.3.18 Pro. I've backed up all my libraries so I have all the necessary files to restore that iPad. I was hoping to come up with a set of steps to help sacer, but I ended up seeing the same problem.

I tried everything, since ios 8.3 i am not able to backup with ifunbox or iexplorer, since i have no rights to read my root folder. I had to change my iphone 6 plus with bendgate and i was only able to download the library pro folder, everything else is lost, maybe they do something if a lot of users will get the same problem on ipad air3 / iphone 6s

Well I'm still amazed.

After 2.3.18 came out all I needed to do was press the restore purchases button at the bottom of the instruments window then press each library in turn to download them. No messing around with the camel website or ifunbox required.

Not mobile. But Apple just released an update to logic X with Alchemy built in including an optional 14gb of presets!

BiancaNeve wrote:Well I'm still amazed.

After 2.3.18 came out all I needed to do was press the restore purchases button at the bottom of the instruments window then press each library in turn to download them. No messing around with the camel website or ifunbox required.
The future of iosAlchemy is a truly a mystery, isn't it? My guess is that it's going to be around - maybe as an interapp purchase (in cut 2.x form) available in a ios9.x GB update?

Or maybe as part of a ios version of Logic available with their next iPad iteration?

Hmmmmm....

It looks nice with lots of excellent updates. I recently got a new computer and was half-thinking of going with a Mac specifically for the future of Alchemy, but I ended up going with the Surface as touch/tablet was extremely important for me. It lies very nicely on my synth and I get multi-timbral capabilities of Alchemy Desktop.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”