Alchemy Mobile has been resurrected!

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy Mobile

Does anyone know if there's some kind of line to the Camel Audio/Apple people? I don't see why the app shouldn't be able to include libraries that have been purchased for Mac/PC since the takeover. After all, the account is the account, no?

Voice303 wrote:Its just a matter of setting your expectations realistically and you will never get burned.
Well, you'll get just as burnt in a case like this, but it may not irritate you as much. :)

I generally agree, though, and I'm much more conservative with my purchases than I used to be. Since the Alchemy/Camel Audio debacle, the only audio-related money I spent went to u-he (and even then it was at a discounted price).

Breeze wrote:Does anyone know if there's some kind of line to the Camel Audio/Apple people? I don't see why the app shouldn't be able to include libraries that have been purchased for Mac/PC since the takeover. After all, the account is the account, no?
If I understand you correctly, this should work. I purchased Dream Voices after the takeover and its iOS counterpart downloaded nicely into the app.

Fleer wrote:If I understand you correctly, this should work. I purchased Dream Voices after the takeover and its iOS counterpart downloaded nicely into the app.
You're right. Either I was doing something stupid or something changed. Either way, it's working now. Thanks.

Or both :)
Instant human just add coffee

I restored my iPad today and went to reset my Alchemy app. It let me download all my libraries, but tells me that it doesn't recognize my Pro upgrade as an available product/download. It shows that I own it, but won't let me download. Wtf? Anyone else have this problem? I'm really unhappy right now and feel a bit robbed. I use that with my desktop Alchemy a lot.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Contact support - they will want to fix this.

anxiousmofo wrote:I restored my iPad today and went to reset my Alchemy app. It let me download all my libraries, but tells me that it doesn't recognize my Pro upgrade as an available product/download. It shows that I own it, but won't let me download. Wtf? Anyone else have this problem? I'm really unhappy right now and feel a bit robbed. I use that with my desktop Alchemy a lot.
Hit restore purchases once more. Cheers! :)

It is finally downloading now after a reboot and another try at restore purchases. Thanks for the guidance. I normally do obvious troubleshooting myself, but Camel's demise still makes me emotional and I guess I wasn't thinking clearly. Cheers.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

I'm new to Alchemy and only have the iPad Player. When I try to upgrade to the Pro version I get the following message:

"The transaction failed because the App Store did not recognize the Product"

Is it still possible to upgrade to the Pro version if you had no previous account with CA?
"...Save the bones for Henry Jones, 'cause Henry don't eat no meat..."

Nope.

Photo_G wrote:Nope.
Thanks for the quick reply.
"...Save the bones for Henry Jones, 'cause Henry don't eat no meat..."

I saw the restore purchases feature returned, but then I deleted the whole thing off my ipad2 as I didn't use it much over other synths and it took up a heap of soace with all the sound libraries. Nice they returned that feature though for thise that still use it.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

how to backup in future without iexplorer or ifunbox since apple has blocked root since ios 8.3
I bet I can't download the libraries again, and itunes wouldn't backup them

I claim my winnings as you lose your bet :)
Instant human just add coffee

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”