Vertigo synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vertigo

I apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience this may have caused. It seems like you are experiencing an issue with the version number displayed in the installer not matching the actual version number of the app or plugin files.

Based on the information provided, it is possible that the installer did not correctly overwrite the older files during the installation process. One solution to this issue would be to try trashing the old version of the app or plugin files and then reinstall the latest version of the software. This will ensure that the older files are completely removed and that the new files are installed correctly.

Please give it a try, let me know if this resolves the issue. If not, please don't hesitate to contact me again and I will be happy to assist you further.

i deleted all vertigo files. emptied trash. reinstalled.. and the correct version shows up. cheers!

It's great to hear that you were able to troubleshoot and fix the problem on your own. Keep us updated if you have any further issues. Cheers!

discoDSP wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:52 pm I appreciate your feedback about the theme and your desire to have the best possible experience with it. However, I must say that I am disappointed by the tone of your recent comments, in which you have dismissed the quality of the product.

I have already spent a considerable amount of time answering your questions in a polite and professional manner, and I do not feel that it is productive or appropriate for you to continue making negative or dismissive comments.

I would like to remind you that it is important to respect the work and effort of others, and to communicate in a constructive and respectful way, even when expressing dissatisfaction or disagreement.

I hope that we can continue this conversation in a more positive and productive manner.
If this was in answer to me, it is one very inappropriate response George.

I am disappointed by your tone in this reply, because you are assuming about my tone, and my tone was an innocent and simple question: what does Vertigo look like now, with the new skin? In other words, is it the same skin it has had since the beginning?

Don't create drama, simply answer the simple question.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

I apologize for any confusion or offense caused by my previous response.

To answer your question, the Vertigo theme has undergone some updates and improvements, but it still retains its original overall design and layout.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I apologize again for any negative tone that may have been perceived. Let's continue to communicate in a constructive and respectful manner.

We are excited to announce the latest update for our Vertigo 4.4. Our team has been working tirelessly to enhance the software's performance and add several new features to improve the user experience.

What's new
  • macOS ProTools AAX Universal Binary build.
  • Added buffer overflow protection to all strings.
  • Addressed minor issues and bugs that were affecting software performance.
  • New macOS Big Sur-style icon design for the macOS standalone version.
  • Improved compatibility with the latest operating systems and hardware configurations.
Previous customers can upgrade at Members Area https://www.discodsp.com/members/
Demo version is available at Vertigo page https://www.discodsp.com/vertigo/

I didn’t really understand when reading the manual: does each partial have its own envelope amp? Or is it edited only by drawing on the FFT view?

thank you Disco for this great sound design tool, i am able to make some metallic sounding soundscapes and pads and i like those a lot
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Return to “Instruments”