Vectorspace: Gestural Sequenced Sampler for Reaktor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

~Pd~ wrote:OK, here's the full GUI of Frame++

:tu:
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

would be great if these ensembles could sample. Is that possible ?

ever thought about a demo version ??

Daags wrote:would be great if these ensembles could sample. Is that possible ?
You can certainly open the sample map editor and add your own samples. I do think it's odd that NI hasn't added the ability to record samples straight into Reaktor sample maps - then again, they haven't added this to Kontakt either. Maybe they'll put it in R6, whenever that shows up.

You should check out Loupe, which has a delay mode where you can grab and manipulate live audio.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:ever thought about a demo version ??
Not for products at this price point. For the effort I'd spend obfuscating and removing structures or hiding something that hisses every 20 seconds, I could be making or updating another instrument.

~Pd~ wrote:
Daags wrote:would be great if these ensembles could sample. Is that possible ?
You can certainly open the sample map editor and add your own samples. I do think it's odd that NI hasn't added the ability to record samples straight into Reaktor sample maps - then again, they haven't added this to Kontakt either. Maybe they'll put it in R6, whenever that shows up.

You should check out Loupe, which has a delay mode where you can grab and manipulate live audio.
ah, yes of course... i'm well versed in the art of sample map creation : ) .... still though, it would be great to be able to sample directly right into an ensemble. that kind of streamlining would be super sweet.

I own Loupe of course (own all your ensembles infact)... but I'm not really thinking of manipulating live audio, just streamlining the sample creation process ... it would be so much quicker to do this within an ableton project (for example), rather than rendering or recording files, then creating or adding them to a map, selecting them, etc etc.

fingers crossed for its inclusion in R6 I guess.

btw, does your branding need to be on the waveform display ? ... seems there's plenty of blank real estate on the GUI's where it could reside, rather than on the part of the GUI where it can get in the way - depending on the waveform.

Daags wrote:btw, does your branding need to be on the waveform display ? ... seems there's plenty of blank real estate on the GUI's where it could reside, rather than on the part of the GUI where it can get in the way - depending on the waveform.
Interesting... I put it on the waveform to keep it out of the way of the rest of the GUI, because it was always a hassle making room and finding a nice placement in the older ensembles. I figured it wouldn't be much in the way unless you were sampling Death Magnetic. :wink: What I can do in the future is add a tweak somewhere to turn it invisible.

Just purchased VectorSpace as I was not willing to chance a price increase.

I will however wait for the completion and inclusion of Frame++ to download it.

So now I am officially a Reaktor user and abuser. It is S-layer and VectorSpace that made me do it. Also looking at Loupe.

Kalamata Kid wrote:Just purchased VectorSpace as I was not willing to chance a price increase.

I will however wait for the completion and inclusion of Frame++ to download it.

So now I am officially a Reaktor user and abuser. It is S-layer and VectorSpace that made me do it. Also looking at Loupe.

Oo-er. I'd download now because Frame++ could still be a few days away and the personalized link expires in 72 hrs. I'll email the update that includes Frame++ to all Vectorspace users but in the meantime the current release of Vectorspace on its own is pretty nice.

Unless you have very limited bandwidth?

Oh, 72 hours. Thanks for letting me know.
I downloaded Vectorspace but do I need to also
install or can I wait for when it includes Frame++
and then install.

Just noticed this today .. very impressive! I think I'll have to give it a shot tonight after work. Makes me want to try learning Reaktor. :tu:

Kalamata Kid wrote:Oh, 72 hours. Thanks for letting me know.
I downloaded Vectorspace but do I need to also
install or can I wait for when it includes Frame++
and then install.
You can install Vectorspace now, or not, and the Vectorspace update (some small tweaks coming) and Frame++ when they're available. I just didn't want you to wait until the link expired and change your mind!

Update links will come via email. BTW, if anyone's previous link expired before they got a chance to download, just email me and I'll reactivate it.

Peter,

If I sound obsessed about Frame++ it is because I ended up on your site and saw what Frame 3 could do. So I will start at Frame++ and slowly explore all of Vectorspace.

I have had Reaktor 5 for a while now but had not considered it as a plugin for me to use as I was already overwhelmed with what is already on my plate with Komplete 8 and other VST’s and VSTi’s. But luck will have it I came across Frame 3 and S-layer and so I made a commitment to try Reaktor and see what music I can create. So if my questions sound elementary it is because I am mostly ignorant of how to use Reaktor, but am willing to spend the time to learn to use it and the fascinating ensembles.

So thanks for making Frame 3 and Frame++ (when ready)

Naenyn wrote:Just noticed this today .. very impressive! I think I'll have to give it a shot tonight after work. Makes me want to try learning Reaktor. :tu:
Best way to learn Reaktor is on a need-to-know basis. No pressure, don't try to swallow it whole, just fool with it and see what happens. :tu:

Kalamata Kid wrote:Peter,

If I sound obsessed about Frame++ it is because I ended up on your site and saw what Frame 3 could do. So I will start at Frame++ and slowly explore all of Vectorspace.

I have had Reaktor 5 for a while now but had not considered it as a plugin for me to use as I was already overwhelmed with what is already on my plate with Komplete 8 and other VST’s and VSTi’s. But luck will have it I came across Frame 3 and S-layer and so I made a commitment to try Reaktor and see what music I can create. So if my questions sound elementary it is because I am mostly ignorant of how to use Reaktor, but am willing to spend the time to learn to use it and the fascinating ensembles.

So thanks for making Frame 3 and Frame++ (when ready)
I hear you - that's precisely why I created Frame++ - as a gateway between Frame 3 and Vectorspace.

Return to “Instruments”