Studio One 3: Did you upgrade?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

murnau wrote:
Robert Randolph wrote:. I work with ideas which I copy at the end of the song, variations etc. Which I like to keep even if the track have something different in the end. You see the problem?
I see the problem: You've not become used to using the scratch pad yet. :wink:

Robert Randolph wrote:
murnau wrote:
Robert Randolph wrote:. I work with ideas which I copy at the end of the song, variations etc. Which I like to keep even if the track have something different in the end. You see the problem?
I see the problem: You've not become used to using the scratch pad yet. :wink:
Yeah, still 2.65 here.. ..i know my fault.. :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Tried v3 demo, unfortunately, not at this S1 stage (about topic question), me stay on v2 yet. No, i have not seen any crashes yet in demo, but random cpu spikes just reduce to zero any desire to learn a new interface (to which, in general, can get used, although in the two he was more careful).

I am so still loving this. Studio One 3 in my opinion is the best DAW to walk the face of the earth. Er... or something to that effect. :hihi:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Still haven't upgraded or demoed V3 yet . I may upgrade to S1V3 when they figure out a SALE/Upgrade SALE . Don't like the way they trashed the Producer version .

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”