When do you see komplete 11 coming out?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

saymoo wrote:100 bucks (plus/minus) extra for mostly the same content... and on top, people cannot buy komplete 10 (if they want to) during august (which is rather strange business wise) and buy the extra instruments later on in september e.g.

Speaking for myself, i don't need/want una corda, nor india... so 11 has little to offer ontop of 10 offering (especially for the 100 bucks extra).. but 10 is not available anymore (i missed the sale, because of circumstances... but am willing to pay the 10 normal price, if they would let me)...
Yes, it is a little weird.

But you can get Komplete at the normal price ($399 sale price) at retailers such as guitar center, Sweetwater, and Amazon.

UltimateOutsider wrote:
BERFAB wrote:I just saw the list of "what's new" and noticed that Reaktor 6 is on that list. Wasn't R6 in Komplete 10? What version am I currently using?
Reaktor 5 is in every version of Komplete from 3-10. Komplete 11 is the first one to include Reaktor 6.
OK, fair enough. We're all running Reaktor 5.x at the moment. But wasn't the last update the big change to modular? Is there anything close to groundbreaking as we move to R6?
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

AnalogGuy1 wrote:Komplete 11, -> September 1st 2016

Komplete 10, Oct 2014
__18 months
Komplete 9, March 2013
__18 months
Komplete 8, Sept 2011
__12 months
Komplete 7, Sept 2010
__11 months
Komplete 6, Oct 2009
__24 months
Komplete 5, Oct 2007
__12 months
Komplete 4, Oct 2006
It took 23 months from 10 to 11

BERFAB wrote:OK, fair enough. We're all running Reaktor 5.x at the moment. But wasn't the last update the big change to modular? Is there anything close to groundbreaking as we move to R6?
Seems you have been out of the loop for some time :o :D

The big change to modular? When was Reaktor not a modular synth?

Numanoid wrote:
BERFAB wrote:OK, fair enough. We're all running Reaktor 5.x at the moment. But wasn't the last update the big change to modular? Is there anything close to groundbreaking as we move to R6?
Seems you have been out of the loop for some time :o :D

The big change to modular? When was Reaktor not a modular synth?
OK. Blocks, or whatever. Clearly not a programmer here. :oops:
Berfab

I guess I might as well have asked if it records in Doubly. ;-)
Berfab

MillerSam wrote:Where is Absynth 6, Kontakt 6, Guitar Rig 6, Massive 2 :(
...yup - such a shame there aren't any updates? Considering how good these instruments have been all these years and still are and how long they have been around, one could imagine they're the ones that are used the most. With FM8, these are clearly the ones I use the most and I guess, other people as well. Why don't they focus on these core brands?

Wow, pretty weak additions for ultimate owners going from 10 to 11. Great additions for non ultimate owners though.

I'm even debating whether I care to go ultimate 9 to 11...

I really hope the new Kontakt gui doesn't make it unusable on touch screens like their other new guis. Although they've fixed replika by adding a touch screen mode which is ok.

Return to “Instruments”