Emotive Strings
Flesh
Reaktor 6
Replika XT
Symphony Series - Brass Collection
Symphony Series - String Ensemble
Symphony Series - Woodwind Collection
Una Corda
You are missing the mystery pink and blue waveform thingy. Probably a Reaktor ensemble.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
jsepeta wrote:Discovery Series: India
Emotive Strings
Flesh
Reaktor 6
Replika XT
Una Corda
You are missing the mystery pink and blue waveform thingy. Probably a Reaktor ensemble.
Are you talking about this picture? Or there is something i am not aware of?

...top row, sixth from the left - that one is new...

Does anyone know what that thing right beneath Replika XT is or was it already mentioned before?

Sim.Sky wrote:Does anyone know what that thing right beneath Replika XT is or was it already mentioned before?
Looks like one of the Scarbee E-Pianos.
A life without a Modular is possible but pointless.

Sim.Sky wrote:Does anyone know what that thing right beneath Replika XT is or was it already mentioned before?
I think that is Traktor 12
I believe every thread should devolve into character attacks and witch-burning. It really helps the discussion.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... rbee-a200/

Ah... how disappointing... Thanks nonetheless, folks!

VitaminD wrote:I find nothing wrong with Reaktor ensembles sonically. However, I don't like loading a shell to load an ensemble.. that's resource intensive. I'd rather just load the synth directly (ala VSTi). Especially since I load a plugin per track.

If NI could find a way to list ensembles as regular VSTi synths in an audio host and then load the 'shell' (the background Reaktor engine) upon first ensemble load, then it would probably be a lot more of a smoother experience as an end user. Instead, I'd end up loading Reaktor 20 times to get 20 ensembles.. no thanks! It is kind of kludgey to me at the moment.. so much that I don't even fool with it (even though I own it and Razor).
In FL Studio you can save presets of the Reaktor vst with preloaded ensembles and reload them easily.
Maybe in your DAW of choice exists a similar approach?

Sonar has the same thing, called "Track Templates". I can't imagine there's any major DAW which does not have that functionality, although perhaps under different terminology.

Loading up my track template for Monark takes me no longer than loading up any other normal VST instrument.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

mumpcake wrote:So what's going to be in the Non Ultimate version?

Here's the list ordered so that most likely to be in the standard version are on top, least likely below. Products above the top line should make it into standard. Products below the bottom line I expect will be in ultimate only. Those in the middle may or may not.

Reaktor 6
Flesh
Purple waveform thingy
Replika XT
------------------
Discovery Series: India
Emotive Strings
Una Corda
------------------
Didn't they say the Symphony Series would never be included in Komplete?

Yep, but the info was removed from their website.

There's a new webcache on Musicians Friend which lists what's in Komplete 11, including a new synth called 'Form'

It won't let me post the link here but google "KOMPLETE 11 is one of the world’s leading collections" and you'll find it.

Return to “Instruments”