KVR MIX CHALLENGE - MC10 May 2015 - Winners announced

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

With this, we officially end the KVR Mix Challenge 10.
Congratulations to everyone and thanks for your participation. Also a thank you to Ben for providing material.

The usual route:
Please state that kind of price you'd like to pick, then please get in touch with satYatunes via PM. He'll hook you up. First come, first serve.

See you at KVR MC11. :tu:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Wow! Thank you very much! This was a great, powerful track that I really enjoyed mixing. And there were many excellent mixes so I am very happy to have my mix chosen as #1. I really like these KVR mixing competitions, as they offer a chance to mix different types of material. Thanks for continuing them.

Congratulations to the other winners and thanks again!! :)

Congratultions to Jim Kennedy :clap: :tu: :clap:
and also to Pirahna81 for reaching this top place!

I am very happy to reach second place in this tough contest! Thank you very much Ben :hug: :party:
When this MC10 started I was pleased to see that we got a track from the OSC (One Synth Challenge), where I take part for over three years. It was the first time I got the chance to look a bit behind the curtain and to hear all the raw tracks and sounds and not only the final mix as usual in the OSC. I know very well what it means to make all sounds with only one synth. And I have to say, that Ben did a great job with Hive. I am glad that I gave you 5 points in the OSC#71 - well deserved!

The good review of round 1 helped me to understand what to change. I am happy to see that my changes have gone in the right direction.

And I can only underline the statement from Jim Kennedy: " I really like these KVR mixing competitions, as they offer a chance to mix different types of material. Thanks for continuing them." :tu:
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Congratultions to the winners!

Wow, so cool! 8)
I just wanna thank H-Man for the nice words and for the suggestions to enhance my work. I learned so much with this MC10, most of all I'd say how to work on song balance. And also thanks to KVR and to the sponsors for just giving the chance!
I'm going to listen carefully the second rounds from Jim Kennedy and Photonic to learn what could have been done better.
See yah next time!

Did anyone of you select one of the sponsored prices yet?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Yes. I have provided my selection (Acon Digital Restoration Suite) to Satya.

Congrats to the winners :wink: well deserved with very good balanced mixes.

That was very interesting as always with the mix challenge, must learn an improve for next time ^^

Davias wrote:Congrats to the winners :wink: well deserved with very good balanced mixes.

That was very interesting as always with the mix challenge, must learn an improve for next time ^^
Thanks, it's alway a great chance to improve for everyone.
Compyfox wrote:Did anyone of you select one of the sponsored prices yet?
Just done :wink:

Photonic, did you select anything? You were at spot 2 prior to piranha81.
Just checking in, and raising my voice a bit against the "hidden winning selection".

Compyfox wrote:Photonic, did you select anything? You were at spot 2 prior to piranha81.
Just checking in, and raising my voice a bit against the "hidden winning selection".
Hi,

Yes, I allready contacted Satya. Unfortunatelly Verberate was allready chosen by Jhkennedy5. And I have allready taken all other prizes I can use or run in my Setup from the prizepool in previous rounds. So I pass forward to Piranha81.

You are right, we should not do this selection per PM. It is easier to handle this in this forum.
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

I've chosen the same verb plugin, Acon FTW! :hihi:

Return to “Production Techniques”