Tantra v1.1 released, sales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tantra

conquerator2 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:18 am Sorry to resurrect this thread guys
In this case you would have been better off starting a new thread concerning your issue with Tantra.

The title of this thread "Tantra v1.1 released, sales" is very misleading since it's from over five and a half years ago.

Just a heads up for the future. :wink:

I own Tantra but don't have it installed on this computer. When I boot my studio computer tomorrow and if no one has helped you before then I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

conquerator2 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:18 am Sorry to resurrect this thread guys, but I have a problem where Tantra won't initiate any step sequencing.

Unless I am missing a button somewhere, I load it up and hold down a note and it only sustains that. No sequencing, no cycling through the steps in the plugin. Nothing. The rest of the plugin still works though. I tried installing again but the problem persists. Any ideas? Running Cubase 10.5 on W10. Any help greatly appreciated! I loved this when it worked and Thorn is fabulous too.
Haven't used it in Cubase 10.5 so I'll give it a bash. Looks like Tantra 2 should be out soon though, so maybe no fixes for the original.

Return to “Effects”