One year since any Amplitube Custom Shop *amps* have been released... :(

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube 4 AmpliTube Custom Shop

Teksonik wrote:Kind of a odd question but will we be able to demo the Mesa stuff inside of AT3 while the pre-order price is still in effect ?
Not an odd question at all, I've been asked that before and have put the request forward to have some time before release where you will be able to demo. I will share any news on that front when I have more info though.

We have uploaded audio demos on our SoundCloud page. You can find them at https://soundcloud.com/ikmultimedia/sets/atmesa

Thanks Peter.
Really excellent.
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:We have uploaded audio demos on our SoundCloud page. You can find them at https://soundcloud.com/ikmultimedia/sets/atmesa

Sounds great!
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

Wow. These clips sound incredible. I am sure glad I was smart enough to preorder :hihi:

Random musing. Is it just me or do these soundcloud clips sound way better than the youtube promo?

Thanks for the kind words! Can't wait for this to be released. Though that's when the price goes up so I can't wait until you all preorder and save money if you are so inclined and then it gets released :)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Klinke1 wrote:
Klinke1 wrote:Dear Multi-Peter, will the SVT-Pro Compress/Limiter LEDs light up with Amplitube4? :ud: .. because they never did in A3. I once emailed support, they confirmed it, but told Amplitube needs an update.
I just think it looks a bit weird, ..like no one really cares...
The Mesa-stuff is interesting.. but i am "afraid" something will be missing.
I knew it... Peter posting right next this thread.. without answering here.
I did hit the right spot. ...Brown M&Ms are found..
I am going to contact Ampeg, Woodinville, WA 98072 USA.

IK-Multimedia:
.. it's the software engineer's equivalent of the "no brown M&Ms" rider clause in a performance contract — so it looks like we're playing tonight.
---No...You got it wrong.. Ampeg made the original Amp, the rules and Ampeg plays in your house.

When you do make it accurate/good/take it seriously.. every detail works.
Including the LEDs <- Brown M&M's.

Not working LED's are the indicator, that you don't take it seriously And that it is very likely there are other more serious mistakes.
<-- Brown M&Ms found mean: Every detail has to be re-checked, which costs alot of time/work.
It also means you will have to pay to learn for the future... Ampeg will now trash your house.
I'm sorry I missed your question about an issue you've reported to support in context of a major version of the software that has not yet been released and won't be for a bit but I do not have that information, and will share anything specific about AmpliTube 4 when the time is right. If support confirmed it for you, they can give you any update on the status of your issue as is the case with any issue one might report. I would ask them if there is any progress on the issue.

Then.... Make the stuff work in Amplitube3 ...
GET THAT?

You also miraculously missed the question about the presets. ..good job.
- WonderEcho -

way to miss the point...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Klinke1 wrote:You also miraculously missed the question about the presets. ..good job.
I assumed you might come to the right conclusion based on the input already given by another user in this thread: If the finalized presets for a product that has not yet been released do happen to use microphones that you do not have in your collection, you will get the same message and if you don't demo or purchase said microphones similar replacements will occur. In other words, models running on the same core AmpliTube platform will very likely have presets that will behave in the same manner if said presets happen to contain gear you have not purchased or are not currently demoing.

I hope that clarifies things. Thanks for the "good job" at the end, I appreciate positive reinforcement.

P.S. - I've relayed your issue to our Support Manager who noted that there is indeed one ticket (that also was put into the system as a UI bug) about this and that he'd check about this UI issue not being fixed for you. You are welcome to communicate directly about the issue in said ticket, as stated before.

The "brown M&Ms" reference, for those unfamiliar is based on a story about how one of the Ampeg SVX models was so accurate - well I'll just post it here instead of paraphrasing.

From http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ampegsvx/ -
So accurate it even shut down

Actually, this is true. Funny story… during the first phase of testing with the Engineers at Ampeg, one particular software model was being driven so hard that it "shut down." Completely stopped working. Nada, nothing. Oh crap — we thought we were in trouble. But the lead engineer at Ampeg approved the model on the spot. You see, there was a slight design flaw in the actual amplifier being modeled that would cause a power fault shutdown if the amp was driven too hard for too long. The software model was in fact so accurate that it even replicated this design flaw… that's how accurate it is. If you think about it, it's the software engineer's equivalent of the "no brown M&Ms" rider clause in a performance contract — so it looks like we're playing tonight. But don't worry. We took took the "shutdown" feature out of our models so you can rock all night. Really.
On another note, we're getting closer to the cutoff for the preorder special pricing so if you are waiting to preorder, please note that it will be too late on September 1st, 2015. Preorder at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/mesa

Also, related to the first part of this message: All audio demos (link already posted in thread) use only AmpliTube MESA/Boogie amp and cabinet models, with the exception of the Mark III Lead that has added only some AmpliTube rack digital delay. The other 25 are 100% AmpliTube MESA/Boogie amps and cabs only.

If you are looking to get AmpliTube MESA/Boogie with Gear Credits, you can get the preorder for 100 credits and with our current Gear Credits promotions you could get 20 bonus credits with the 100 credit pack and pick up a pedal or other gear as a little bonus.

I pre ordered. Just checking if there is a release date scheduled for this?

Tomorrow!
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

wasn't it 1st of september?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

It was, and I don't know when that changed, but now it says tomorrow.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=573
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

It was changed recently and I've submitted to have the news item clarified a bit as the preorder pricing is to still be valid until the original release date of September 1st.

Return to “Effects”