One year since any Amplitube Custom Shop *amps* have been released... :(

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube 4 AmpliTube Custom Shop

Angle Loss wrote:Back to the Boogie stuff, I liked how the second clip showed us briefly what they sounded like. While we are waiting this month, please ask them to do some longer videos showcasing sounds.
Audio demos are also supposed to be up soon too. Following up on that too, here.

That new T-racks Stealth limiter GUI looks super sexy all the T-racks plugs should have that version of the logo. Makes me want to buy it just for the way it looks :)

Dear Multi-Peter, will the SVT-Pro Compress/Limiter LEDs light up with Amplitube4? :ud: .. because they never did in A3. I once emailed support, they confirmed it, but told Amplitube needs an update.
I just think it looks a bit weird, ..like no one really cares...
The Mesa-stuff is interesting.. but i am "afraid" something will be missing.
- WonderEcho -

I should have named my self "Party-Pooper".. :wink:

... another thing: (i don't wanna make a new topic/thread)
When one does not own anything from amplitube and then buys the Mesa-collection:
Will all presets work? - Seems it does not include virtual microphones.
Sounds a bit dumb.. but..i am not sure.
- WonderEcho -

Klinke1 wrote:I should have named my self "Party-Pooper".. :wink:

... another thing: (i don't wanna make a new topic/thread)
When one does not own anything from amplitube and then buys the Mesa-collection:
Will all presets work? - Seems it does not include virtual microphones.
Sounds a bit dumb.. but..i am not sure.
Odd how that kind of works now. I own some amps, cabs, etc, older collections, and just today I was messing about and I noticed that while presets do work, I get an error message telling me that they may not sound like they're supposed to because I don't own the mic. I think it just defaulted to a standard... maybe Shure SM57... model. Sounded fine to me.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

It would be nice to have a tickbox option to turn off those reminders,
and from then on, have A3 just load CS defaults as needed.
Cheers

Klinke1 wrote:Dear Multi-Peter, will the SVT-Pro Compress/Limiter LEDs light up with Amplitube4? :ud: .. because they never did in A3. I once emailed support, they confirmed it, but told Amplitube needs an update.
I knew it... Peter posting right next this thread.. without answering here.
I did hit the right spot. ...Brown M&Ms are found..
I am going to contact Ampeg, Woodinville, WA 98072 USA.

IK-Multimedia:
.. it's the software engineer's equivalent of the "no brown M&Ms" rider clause in a performance contract — so it looks like we're playing tonight.
---No...You got it wrong.. Ampeg made the original Amp, the rules and Ampeg plays in your house.

When you do make it accurate/good/take it seriously.. every detail works.
Including the LEDs <- Brown M&M's.

Not working LED's are the indicator, that you don't take it seriously And that it is very likely there are other more serious mistakes.
<-- Brown M&Ms found mean: Every detail has to be re-checked, which costs alot of time/work.
It also means you will have to pay to learn for the future... Ampeg will now trash your house.
- WonderEcho -

Klinke1 wrote:
Klinke1 wrote:Dear Multi-Peter, will the SVT-Pro Compress/Limiter LEDs light up with Amplitube4? :ud: .. because they never did in A3. I once emailed support, they confirmed it, but told Amplitube needs an update.
I knew it... Peter posting right next this thread.. without answering here.
I did hit the right spot. ...Brown M&Ms are found..
I am going to contact Ampeg, Woodinville, WA 98072 USA.

IK-Multimedia:
.. it's the software engineer's equivalent of the "no brown M&Ms" rider clause in a performance contract — so it looks like we're playing tonight.
---No...You got it wrong.. Ampeg made the original Amp, the rules and Ampeg plays in your house.

When you do make it accurate/good/take it seriously.. every detail works.
Including the LEDs <- Brown M&M's.

Not working LED's are the indicator, that you don't take it seriously And that it is very likely there are other more serious mistakes.
<-- Brown M&Ms found mean: Every detail has to be re-checked, which costs alot of time/work.
It also means you will have to pay to learn for the future... Ampeg will now trash your house.
I'm sorry I missed your question about an issue you've reported to support in context of a major version of the software that has not yet been released and won't be for a bit but I do not have that information, and will share anything specific about AmpliTube 4 when the time is right. If support confirmed it for you, they can give you any update on the status of your issue as is the case with any issue one might report. I would ask them if there is any progress on the issue.

If you really want people to pre-order, to create excitement for this new release, why not demonstrate what it can do? It seems odd to me that such a splash was made with this promotion with only two uninformative marketing videos and no audio clips. Don't get me wrong, Peter; this looks very promising and exciting indeed 8)

If it were me, I would find the time to create audio clips and several videos demonstrating all the great sounds and features in full. How else to get people motivated to purchase ? :?

Agree ! I hope too that we will have soon better video/demo :) ....
blueman wrote:If you really want people to pre-order, to create excitement for this new release, why not demonstrate what it can do? It seems odd to me that such a splash was made with this promotion with only two uninformative marketing videos and no audio clips. Don't get me wrong, Peter; this looks very promising and exciting indeed 8)

If it were me, I would find the time to create audio clips and several videos demonstrating all the great sounds and features in full. How else to get people motivated to purchase ? :?

blueman wrote:If you really want people to pre-order, to create excitement for this new release, why not demonstrate what it can do? It seems odd to me that such a splash was made with this promotion with only two uninformative marketing videos and no audio clips. Don't get me wrong, Peter; this looks very promising and exciting indeed 8)

We do have audio demos coming that will be a better indication. Until then, if you have access to a place to play a real version of these amps, you can go play one and that will give you an idea - because that's what the models sound like. MESA themselves say that, not IK. :)

Gagging like a maggot to pre-order (haven't got cash atm! :cry:). Dat TA-30 :hihi:
Eternitysound VST Banks

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:We do have audio demos coming that will be a better indication. Until then, if you have access to a place to play a real version of these amps, you can go play one and that will give you an idea - because that's what the models sound like. MESA themselves say that, not IK. :)
Great! That's a perfect idea for your next video: let's see and hear it compared with the real thing. You have the exact same environment and equipment that was modeled. Simply use the same DI track and run it through both rigs and we can hear it ourselves; otherwise, it's just some people talking :wink: :D

"some people" = MESA who are among the toughest and most picky we've worked with to date :)

And I did say there were more demos coming and you can demo directly when released.

Kind of a odd question but will we be able to demo the Mesa stuff inside of AT3 while the pre-order price is still in effect ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Effects”