Mysteries : an ambient track with numerous wildlife contributors !!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i invite you to listen to one ambient track involving numerous tuned samples of wildlife among various other instruments, all conceived tu give sparse spots of various and suggestive colors inside a peaceful soundscape

A few backing tracks where made with metasynth, other instruments touches where from sample modeling winds, synful violin, absynth, symptohm performer, EWQLSO, Omnisphere, Pianoteq piano and cimbalom ...also a few contributions of kaleïdoscope and some self-made "Deep Spaces" IRs loaded into space designer

https://soundcloud.com/perbuatan1883/mysteries

though this tune approach to it conclusion , the work is still in progress, especial the end part.. the picture BTW is also one of my graphic artworks

- Enjoy and give me some feedback !

:)

Lovely peaceful track Krakatau with touches of drama. Beautifully balanced between the music and the other sounds. The sampling is very cool! :)

Excellent art too! Well done Alexandre!
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Thanks for the kind words, the thing is fur such composition that the elements in use are very dissimilar and the process looks more like a patchwork than a step-by-step composition...

...but the result is rather rewarding !

not often browsing to listen but hard to pass up that title.. a bit outside my frame of consciousness (samples), some very smooth settings, it seems like there's a lot happening and it's all clear. some of those moments could have made 15 minutes easy.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Enjoyed this. More what I'd call 'Melodic Ambient' rather than plain old 'Common' ambient :wink: :tu:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”