Is My Stage Name Good Enough?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BMoore wrote:QU33FER?
A portmanteau of Queen Latifah?
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Your stage name is not Good Enough, it is GRIEF3R.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

mcnelson wrote:
BMoore wrote:QU33FER?
A portmanteau of Queen Latifah?
Queefah? Nah. Respect to that lady.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Gud Gri3f

Gri3fr GladNice

Medical Mary Gri3fr

I am still considering a name change in the future when I get serious and full time on producing and DJing. Just so it sounds more professional. I want a name like Martin Garrix, David Guetta etc... where they use their own name for most of it. However, I think my name (Mathew Vaughan) is long and difficult to remember easily. Keep the interesting suggestions coming in though as they are entertaining and inspire possibilities of name changes.

I was thinking of Mathew George before, but it sounds weak and is unexpressive. Just Mathew is too bland as well, I know my name is good enough, for now anyway. But I really want a catchy, natural and easy-to-remember name.

GRIEF3R wrote:I was thinking of Mathew George before, but it sounds weak and is unexpressive
IMO it sounds stronger than Calvin Harris, and that guy is raking in the dosh :wink:

DJ Mat The Musical Matador

The artist formerly known as GRIEF3R
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Matt Vaughan is great, especially Vaughan have rather interesting pronunciation and Matt is way better than Mathew, maybe because of pronunciation, Matt goes deeper into throat, "thew" addition tends to go to teeth, this way whole thing goes deeper and kinda finishes out nicely...imagine somebody announce it, classic building tension and than slowly pronouncing whole thing. :tu:

Passing Bye wrote:Matt Vaughan is great, especially Vaughan have rather interesting pronunciation and Matt is way better than Mathew
Spice it up a little bit, go for Matt Vaux (it's pronounced more or less the same as Vaughan)

Okay,...wait for it....Matt Walk :wheee:

orrr :hyper:

MV

Matt V

tbh Matt Vaughan sounds fine to me ... better than GRIEF33R

:D what about Matt5 (V being 5 in roman numerals)?

thecontrolcentre wrote:V being 5 in roman numerals

Space Designer is still not taken according to Soundcloud, sounds Anjuna like, Above&Beyond feat. Space Designer - Beyond Space (Original Mix) 8)

If Apple starts pointing fingers and lawsuits, say you never heard about Logic Pro and than take all that publicity, change your name than to something like SDForce, score :tu:

Keep Vaughan, for it's already a famous artist name (I hope you've heard of Sarah Vaughan).
Try something cool as first name, not only first names

Lucky Vaughan
Vincent Vaughan
and so on
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Numanoid wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:V being 5 in roman numerals
Yeah. Its a true fact. Like those V-neck tank tops you like to wear. :P

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”