Emulating the Supersaw - CFA-Sound SUPER-7 Free VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Andywanders wrote:Obviously one which doesn't support x64 unfortunately.
It's a freebie, take it or leave it :wink:

Numanoid wrote:
Andywanders wrote:Obviously one which doesn't support x64 unfortunately.
It's a freebie, take it or leave it :wink:
:wink:

AutoMotto wrote:What a cool little synth, sounds are great, the features are spot on and it is very versatile too :)
Happy anniversary too :clap:
Thank you also DrewDale for some nice patches. :tu:

Patrick.
AJYoung wrote:
Platforms:

VST 2.3 (32-bit) for Windows
Note: FilterGrizzly 2 could maybe work via Jbrigde in a 64-bit DAW, but we don`t guarantee that.
Might want to change this on the plugin's webpage. :wink:
Fixed :scared: :D
blortblort wrote:lovely thing, this little synth!...however-
has anyone else experienced a "zippering" of the sound when aftertouch is triggered???
not sure what is being modulated, but I'm pretty sure it's unintended (even though I rather like it's unpredictable quality ;)

https://soundcloud.com/madder-than-you/ ... ng/s-y9uJj
(first 4 bars-no AT; last 4 bars-riding the hell out of the AT for effect ;) )
Yes as written also on the detail page, it`s a known issue, a strange one which shouldn`t appear. The voice stealing and envelopes don`t work out perfectly - but well it`s a small freebie, more a toy. So i thinked, better releasing it with that know issue, that hold it back till unknown. 1-2 small updates will surely follow, but no new feature adds i think, as said it`s just a small freebie and has already more features now as planed before or compared to the beta :wink:
DrewDale wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I have made 10 patches for this little synth, grab them here, patchbank is in both fxb and also s.7p (the synths native format) :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixgnepjj0a6wg ... s.zip?dl=0
Awesome! :tu:
Andywanders wrote:
Dúnedain wrote:Which tool / language did you used to make it?
I'd like to know the answer to that too.

Obviously one which doesn't support x64 unfortunately.

:(
The core elements are based on C++ codes and a lot of math, but the frame around it is well Synthmaker. They announced 64-bit VST support 2-3 years ago i think with their new Flowstone, but hmm nothing happened, which is also pretty sh*t for all who upgraded to Flowstone and just only get Ruby as new feature.

Anyway i think, all the thinking "oh it`s made with Synthmaker e.g. - it can`t be good" is a false thinking. You can port C++ elements into it, and a lot other people did really great plugins with it, best example Boosty / Variety of Sound :tu:

Cyforce wrote:...all the thinking "oh it`s made with Synthmaker e.g. - it can`t be good" is a false thinking...
I agree completely. I've used some really great SE & SM plugins in the past, and I've made a few myself too (maybe not great ones though).

However, that was in the past. I'm more interested in the present & future, and as such I think it's about time SE & SM/Flowstone got their x64 act together. That way, developers like yourself wouldn't have to put up with whingers like me who only use x64 plugins.

It looks and sounds like you've made a really nice, useful synth, and I'd love to try it, but I won't until it's x64.

:wink:

I think DSProbotics (Synthmaker / Flowstone) should have bring at least (!) 64-bit support 2 years ago. WinOS with 32bit ist just dead land i think from the viewpoint of software. :?

Cyforce wrote:I think DSProbotics (Synthmaker / Flowstone) should have bring at least (!) 64-bit support 2 years ago. WinOS with 32bit ist just dead land i think from the viewpoint of software. :?
well 32 bit could be brigded, but what bothers me the most is the upx compressor, which is used to reduce size, it eats loading time and the plugins are still cpu hungry and ram hungry compared to what they do. (synthmaster uses still alot of APIs additional tot heir framework.) (i checked some of the synthmaster plugins in the past to find out why they are not so good in cpu usage.)

but as said already - take it or not.

still thanks for the plugin.

synthmaster is still a good alternative for people wanting to create a plugin without writing everything by hand.
a lot of people would really benefit from 64bit support. :roll:

New version is out (v1.1) with reduced CPU & Memory usage, can be downloaded here:
http://www.resonance-sound.com/product/ ... ersaw-vst/

If(!) in summer is enough time, maybe i start working on a kind of XL version of Super-7 :wink:

Cyforce wrote:New version is out (v1.1) with reduced CPU & Memory usage, can be downloaded here:
http://www.resonance-sound.com/product/ ... ersaw-vst/

If(!) in summer is enough time, maybe i start working on a kind of XL version of Super-7 :wink:
Thanks man :tu:
:tu: All is good

Thank you :)
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Haha, this reminds me of my own Synthmaker supersaw creation :D

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=322457

Cyforce wrote:New version is out (v1.1) with reduced CPU & Memory usage
Cyforce wrote:If(!) in summer is enough time, maybe i start working on a kind of XL version of Super-7
I'm praying for that :pray:

Return to “Instruments”