Emulating the Supersaw - CFA-Sound SUPER-7 Free VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DrewDale wrote:Nice update, cheers for the work. :tu: Any chance of a filter added next ? (just cut off & rez would be cool no need for more) :)
Maybe a 24-db Lowpass will come, it should stay small and micro :D
Turello wrote:@AJYoung: Forgive, I'm not a Synth programmer and sometimes need some starting preset...
In the final later, their will be also the option to load & save presets aswell as some presets already included.

I just wondering atm, how it would sound ... instead of using saws to generate the supersaw... to use squares? :scared:

Thanks a lot Cyforce! :hug:

Cyforce wrote:I just wondering atm, how it would sound ... instead of using saws to generate the supersaw... to use squares? :scared:
Kind of like this...
https://soundcloud.com/theofficialajyou ... ith-synth1
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

Pretty nice and usable tool :tu:

A big plus is the low CPU usage!

Cyforce wrote:
DrewDale wrote:Nice update, cheers for the work. :tu: Any chance of a filter added next ? (just cut off & rez would be cool no need for more) :)
Maybe a 24-db Lowpass will come, it should stay small and micro :D
That would be awesome, cheers. :tu:
:tu: All is good

And with the filter comes the filter envelope and before you know it, you have a complete synth :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote:And with the filter comes the filter envelope and before you know it, you have a complete synth :hihi:
Off topic, but you got me thinking it would be interesting to have an "envelope destination" mix knob on a synth. Turn it all the way to the left and the envelope controls amplitude, but turned all the way to the right it would affect the filter. Halfway it would affect both equally, etc.
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

It's kind of funny reading the comments at the site

Is there some bot that(s) checks when new plugs are released and automatically posts questions like this:

-Can we also expect this for Mac ?

-X64 also in near future?

:hihi:

Interesting, I was also thinking of a minimalist solution :)

Mine would be a single bipolar filter env knob: at 12 o'clock the filter env would adopt the amp env values, turning it counterclockwise would take the amp env values and shorten them all by a given factor. Clockwise would do the opposite.

Or a switch for the existing env: filter (in this case the amp env would be set to gate), amp (filter is bypassed), filter+amp (same values for both).

Numanoid wrote:It's kind of funny reading the comments at the site

Is there some bot that(s) checks when new plugs are released and automatically posts questions like this:

-Can we also expect this for Mac ?

-X64 also in near future?

:hihi:
Well in the blog description isn`t mentioned that it will be 32bit WinOS only, will add this info later :D

CPU usage should be a little bit lower later, after some cleaning up inside and optimizing, but with filter and second envelope for the filter (Attack + Decay only but modulating the filter in positive and negative direction) it will surely raise a little bit.

Compared to the current v0.17 final will have as additions summarized:
- Fine Tune (so it`s easier to layer several instances as stack with more detune control)
- Panning (also better for stacking)
- 24db lowpass filter
- filter envelope (attack + decay and modulating positive and negative direction)
- preset save/load + some basic presets included

And maybe in spring or summer, comes something bigger, but not as freebie. Kind of a hybrid, also focused on easy usage and light on CPU, at least lighter as for example MonoGrizzly 2.

not a huge fan of supersaws but i decided to give this thing a spin :party:
https://soundcloud.com/layzerkvr/ramirez-i-saw-u
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Cyforce wrote: Compared to the current v0.17 final will have as additions summarized:
- Fine Tune (so it`s easier to layer several instances as stack with more detune control)
- Panning (also better for stacking)
- 24db lowpass filter
- filter envelope (attack + decay and modulating positive and negative direction)
- preset save/load + some basic presets included

Nice one, this would be ideal. :tu:
:tu: All is good

Hi Cyforce

What about a Hi pass filter with a automatable cut off and resonance filter sweep...... Just a thought for basic self contained sound... efx can be added externally?

Cheers and Thanks for this!
The notes you don't play creates the silent gaps for you to hear the notes you do play :phones:

Which tool / language did you used to make it?
Dúnedain

Dúnedain wrote:Which tool / language did you used to make it?
pretty sure it's flowstone/synthmaker
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”