VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sunrizer Sunrizer synth

pdxindy wrote:
Cinebient wrote:I still wait for U-he iOS apps :D
That would be terrible
:hihi: You know it wasn´t really serious but i would be happy and a lot others too.
It´s possible for iOS devices to run these tools. Of course you need to create a GUI for those devices.
But i mean not ports from existing tools. More apps made for this with MPE on screen playing and whatever (like Model 15).
No one knows where this all goes in some years. When i see the mac and how fast iOS and the devices grows and Apple focus on iOS. Intel is a break too.
Of course i think before U-he would even prefer to make hardware....which i personally would want even less.

Cinebient wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:I am sorry for his problems but he still took our money so he should get over it and live up to his responsibilities
Of course that is right. I guess you mailed and got no answer?
Still nothing so far. It's really frustrating because I so love this plugin, it deserves to be more widely known and the bugs being fixed (not that it has lots btw - it's very very stable, just a couple of niggles like not functioning in one of my hosts and a couple of iPad patches that don't play properly in the Mac version).

aMUSEd wrote:
Cinebient wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:I am sorry for his problems but he still took our money so he should get over it and live up to his responsibilities
Of course that is right. I guess you mailed and got no answer?
Still nothing so far. It's really frustrating because I so love this plugin, it deserves to be more widely known and the bugs being fixed (not that it has lots btw - it's very very stable, just a couple of niggles like not functioning in one of my hosts and a couple of iPad patches that don't play properly in the Mac version).
He is very active in the audiobus forum but of course that is mainly iOS related. There i also heard about Sunrizer v2 with physical modeling and other stuff.
But i have the feeling it´s iOS only and think he mainly left the desktop market. Not sure, he said maybe Zeeon comes to macOS which would make me happy since it is a powerful synth almost on Repro and P900 level.
But i love Sunrizer really and it´s a shame he never includes all the iPad features and v2 might be non-exist. I think his DSP is fantastic but support is a bit meh (but only for desktop) indeed.
Anyway it sad for customers and also if i think about his great future projects not coming as plug-in. I couldn´t replace Sunrizer with anything i own and i have the feeling v2 will be a huge improvement even, efficient and sounds stunning.

Return to “Instruments”