NI Replika

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got the update and the 32 bit version is there.
It's easy if you know how

Lesha wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:01 am I got the update and the 32 bit version is there.
That's version 1.0.3, I assume?

I think I'll go for Replika XT. The only thing I'd like more from a delay is to be able to create my own patterns and that means I'm getting into Echoboy territory which is much more expensive and also iLok is holding me back.

Lotuz2019 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:31 am
Lesha wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:01 am I got the update and the 32 bit version is there.
That's version 1.0.3, I assume?
1.0.3 (R50)
It's easy if you know how

:tu:

jancivil wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:15 am it would tend to behave as if so when feedback is all the way up :shrug:
No that's not it. Having said that it's miraculously stopped doing it! Maybe it was a bug in an old build.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Hi,

I encountered a situation where my Replika XT does not work anymore after I sold my Maschine which came with KOMPLETE SELECT 11 bundle (it contained the older Replika which was a base product for my XT upgrade). Does anyone have the old Replika license that you would want to give away for free in case you no longer use it? Also willing to buy the license so feel free to make an offer via PM.

This plugin is now available for free in the Presonus Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.

Nice. :tu:

Return to “Effects”