"coming soon" doesn't mean coming soon anymore

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a few new sample packs that are "coming soon" as I get around to finishing them, making demos and writing advertising blurb. ;)

anytime next year

Vanguard 2...

"Coming Soon" is what you tell the person on their knees that starts whining their jaw is no longer working. :wink:

yeah coming soon seems to mean a lifetime nowadays,look the the prodigy's new album for instance,liam howlett and co promise album names,track titles some of which has now been made public to be fair but enough is enough already
live 11 / Arturia collection / many Softube plug ins / thats it

Coming soon - more excuses for not delivering our product yet. :hyper:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Its all about the hype... companies with low sales will have the classic 'coming soon' threads to build up interest.

In the case of one developer, it means they won't be completing the last thing they sold you on spec.

I don't know why you're all complaining. My wife is always pretty happy when I say that and get it wrong... :shrug:

That was the missing joke.

Mac 64 bit of one very popluar synth ...

CPU optimised update of its closest competitor ...

And another competitor that really comes soon (which was officially announced much later than both these "comes soon").
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Kriminal wrote:Its all about the hype... companies with low sales will have the classic 'coming soon' threads to build up interest.
Yeah, that seems about right, generally speaking. Except for Spectrasonics, who has been in "something may or may not be coming soon, but, not to worry, we'll tell you more about that coming soon" mode for....how many years now?

I like Native Instruments' and FabFilter's approach. No extended pre-release hype or teasers, just BAM, here's our new product, beotches! It's awesome and here are some videos to show you exactly how awesome. So, buy it....NOW!
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Sampleconstruct wrote:That was the missing joke.
I was hoping that it would be coming soon, but my expectations were not met, so I developed it myself.

What you gonna look forward to when coming soon has come ?

Numanoid wrote:What you gonna look forward to when coming soon has come ?
The inevitable update, with anti-aliased filters.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Sonic Academy - Kick

even worse, an update will come as soon as possible.. :D

Return to “Instruments”