Art Pyrite - new synthesizer by Artvera

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Art Pyrite

Hello KVR members !

I released new synthesizer ART Pyrite (http://www.kvraudio.com/product/art-pyrite-by-artvera).
Even though it was created in SynthEdit, it has very nice sounds.

Free, restricted version is also available. You can try it if you will like it.
On my web page are also another MP3 demos recorded from full version.

Just go to my web page and grab a free version. It has not any annoying noise, it is full usable.
I hope that free version can be a small Christmas gift for you :D
-------------------------------------------------------------

As I promised in this thread, that I will make other sound library for ART Pyrite for free - I finalised it already :)

Here is few mp3 demos:
Amazing Place
Falling Stars
Forever Strings
Heavenly Choir
Christmas Song

More info and mp3 demos here http://www.artvera-music.com/art-pyrite ... ument.html

Download links of this new sound library were sent already to all users of ART Pyrite - full version.
Last edited by Artvera on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks, downloaded the free version and I'll try soon!

Have a good christmas and cheers from Sickcily! :hug:

Turello wrote:Thanks, downloaded the free version and I'll try soon!

Have a good christmas and cheers from Sickcily! :hug:
Thank you Turello, I wish, that you will like all sounds from free version :)

Tried now... Amazing!!! ;-)

Turello wrote:Tried now... Amazing!!! ;-)
I am glad that you liked sounds from free version. The full version has more than 400 presets and 256 PCM waveforms- the free version only 30.

Thank you Turello try it :D

sounds deeper than Golden Aset; very pretty too! Also easier to control/understand
Thanks for the freebie this Christmas season!

Happy Xmas. Thank you for the VSTi. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Thanks, will be trying this out soon!
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

reads well will try asap!

1. what about a load WAV files option?
2. what does the drone button do exactly?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

synzh wrote:sounds deeper than Golden Aset; very pretty too! Also easier to control/understand
Thanks for the freebie this Christmas season!
Thank you synzh. Golden ASET had a most of waveforms made by Fortune - Pyrite has the waveforms created only by me.

This is a beautiful instrument.

I had the pleasure of working on this a while ago and Vera has outdone herself. Get this, you will love it...

Caine123 wrote:reads well will try asap!

It is not bad idea about load wave files. Thank you for tip Caine 123!
Drone button - it is basically chorus but with a bit different values so if you will use high settings so it will create drone effect.

Artvera wrote:
Caine123 wrote:reads well will try asap!

It is not bad idea about load wave files. Thank you for tip Caine 123!
Drone button - it is basically chorus but with a bit different values so if you will use high settings so it will create drone effect.
no prob :) thanks for the fast reply! im still testing it out atm and i like it so far, i am always looking for something where you can load in 2-4 samples and make a new sound not recognizable as drones ;D.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

dnekm wrote:This is a beautiful instrument.

I had the pleasure of working on this a while ago and Vera has outdone herself. Get this, you will love it...
Thank you dnekm, I think when you worked on some presets for it, you have an idea what Pyrite can offer - thank you again for all your help ! I appreciate any opinion from real musician!!

Thank you to all who tried my free version. Basically all users who know me you know that I want to offer really quality sounds. I love nice sounds and you can be sure that I would not offer any instrument with no nice sounds. It is a my priority - a nice sounds for all users who want a high quality for acceptable price. I will be happy if you will love my new product.

Return to “Instruments”