Synth of the year - 2014 (your thought)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bftucker wrote:
Synthetic Wav wrote:Kaivo is great indeed, it can sound so real and so strange at the same time, i love that contrast :)
One more quick reminder....Last call for Kaivo...1/2 price! "From now until December 10, all of our software is 50% off. Now is a great time to get everyone’s favorite patchable software synths for yourself or a friend. To get the discount, use the coupon code ‘dougfir‘ on any product page, just above the ‘Buy Now’ button."

http://madronalabs.com/
You have no idea how much I wanted to pull the trigger on this one. I just couldn't do it this year. Some day...
This space has been unintentionally left blank.

Actually we should make this a poll.

And damn, I forgot about Nemesis - that's added to my list!!

Oddity looks very nice indeed. I just might... ;)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Serum more and more.... :D
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

JJBiener wrote:
Synthetic Wav wrote:Kaivo is great indeed, it can sound so real and so strange at the same time, i love that contrast :)

You have no idea how much I wanted to pull the trigger on this one. I just couldn't do it this year. Some day...
Me too. I bought Dune 2! during its BF sale. I have had so much pleasure playing with Dune BE, I felt I owed Synapse Audio money. So many toys, so little time (and money).

:ud:
바보

I kind of stopped looking at all the new soft synths after picking up Electra 2.

Damn this thread... it made me check out Serum and now I want it.

virtual cz... it's great

Tone2 Electra2. Very flexible and easy to use plus it's the only synth with boobs.

That's an argument indeed. :)

My favs:

1) Dune 2
2) Serum

VirtualCZ as it totally(and beyond) replaced the need for my hardware CZ-101 which I can now sell.

I only bought one synth in 2014 so this is easy -

Serum

Bazille.
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

Bazille

It's a toss up between Bazille and Blue 2 for me. Incredible stuff!

A cheeky dev should do like Faith No More and call their creation "Synth of the year"

So whenever somebody talk about that FNM album it was always, here is FNM with album of the year :D

Return to “Instruments”