Eekjuliza - workhorse EQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just got an email today. You can log into the Audiod3ck site and use the key available on your account. They updated it today, and it works. The Plugin Boutique key is apparently broken.

Hurrah, it works.

They must have since changed things as I registered after buying it from PluginBoutique and downloaded the keyfile directly from the audioD3CK website and that didnt work either.

Thanks Jan :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Is it correct there are no factory presets?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

After playing around with this thing, I've come to the conclusion that it really gives an EQ like Pro-Q 2 a run for its money. The amount of features, even at the standard MSRP, is absolutely nuts. It's like a cross between Pro-Q 2 and Nova GE. My only gripe is that I can't seem to figure out how to adjust the dB/oct for the pass filters. Other than that, this thing is a beast.

Eekjuliza was always an outstanding EQ for the money, if anyone ever gave it
a chance. Most of the audioD3CK stuff is very good, if a bit quirky.

I think the UI graphic design works against them for many.

I have the first version of Eekjuliza (same name but released a few years ago) : the gui was slow and it it kept crashing my daw all the time for various reasons (preset recall : crash probability 95%) so I stopped using it.

I gave a try to the brand new one : the linear phase mode is completely broken on my machine, sounds instantly like distorted garbage when engaged.

Be sure to demo before purchasing !
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Hurrah, it works.

They must have since changed things as I registered after buying it from PluginBoutique and downloaded the keyfile directly from the audioD3CK website and that didnt work either.

Thanks Jan :)
My key didn't work either from Plugin-Boutique, but then I realized the version I bought from them was version 1.7, while audioD3k has an updated version 2 with more features and higher price point than the original. I was trying to use the key in the newer version-not realizing I bought the older one. The key worked in version 1.7- however- An issue I did discover was that it needed to be authorized separately in every host.

Are you saying that key can be used in the newer version?

Return to “Effects”