Coming Soon ... HIVE by U-he !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HIVE Synth by U-he .... Coming Soon !

http://www.u-he.com/cms/hive

Very excited to discover, and hear this new Synth.

Looks quite interesting.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Looking good!
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

U-he wrote:Step sequencer & arpeggiator
It's nice that they dropped trancegate in favor of this.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

I think HIVE will be competing with SPIRE. :wink:

I hope there's a great instructional video that covers everything, and gives a few examples of creating sounds, so that we can hit the ground running.

Here's hoping :pray: :oops:

Switchable Audio Engine
"Super" Sounds
Ultra Low CPU usage Price

Muziksculp wrote:I think HIVE will be competing with SPIRE. :wink:
Would be happy if they nailed the distortion fx down like in spire, the lowcut hight cut of the effect is brilliant. Without such there would be no competition imo. i think urs said he spent little time with spire so worried he didn't catch all the subtleties reveal sound, and other devs like synapse, are putting into there 'supersaw', EDM, synths..
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Can't wait for this...
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

I actually have quite high hopes for this. I'm in need of a contemporary straight-forward (simple) synth with nice effects, even if I don't want to, heh.
If the price is half decent and the interface (and sound, duh) ticks with me, I guess I have no choice but to buy. :D

I'm actually curious if Hive will go beyond "classic" waveforms. AFAIK, it is not supposed to do wavetable or FM, so it will probably be restricted to saw/sine/pulse/triangle waves.

Regarding the price, it will be 149 USD (regular), with 30% introductory discount, unless Urs has recently changed his mind.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:Regarding the price, it will be 149 USD (regular), with 30% introductory discount, unless Urs has recently changed his mind.
:o

Most of the discussion I see is that Hive will be a "simpler" synth, so why will it cost more than Bazille?

$149 - 30% - coupon $25 = $79,3

So that is what one can hope to bag it for during the beta/intro ?

I hope for lots of usable presets covering EDM history from the 90ies until today... :hyper:

Numanoid wrote:
recursive one wrote:Regarding the price, it will be 149 USD (regular), with 30% introductory discount, unless Urs has recently changed his mind.
:o

Most of the discussion I see is that Hive will be a "simpler" synth, so why will it cost more than Bazille?

$149 - 30% - coupon $25 = $79,3

So that is what one can hope to bag it for during the beta/intro ?
"Simpler" - maybe not in the making? Depends what is under the hood and how much effort went into that.

That LOW CPU USAGE is great thing, especially for something like me, who has 6 year old macbook and uses linux. I am shute that HIVE will be great.

Will it be less cpu depending that Tyrell?

Damn. Already spent my coupon on Presswerk... can I take the survey twice? ;) :hihi:
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

Return to “Instruments”