Fools Rush In - ElectroProg (Seismic Gridlock)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Frantz wrote: What's GBTS?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Nice GUI. GBTS could be a Hive killer. :hihi:

Frantz wrote:Nice GUI. GBTS could be a Hive killer. :hihi:
its now my main AXE in my arsenal.... did you notice i named the resonance "resonanz" in your honor? :hail:

layzer wrote:did you notice i named the resonance "resonanz" in your honor? :hail:
Well, there is a T in my name but I am nevertheless humbled by this great honor. :pray:

Frantz wrote:
layzer wrote:did you notice i named the resonance "resonanz" in your honor? :hail:
Well, there is a T in my name but I am nevertheless humbled by this great honor. :pray:
of course, what kind of honor would it be without the T??? here we go... the highest of honors..
your ENTIRE name :clap: :clap: :clap:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:cry: I am overcome with emotion. There are no words to express my profound gratitude at being immortalized on the front panel of the soon to be legendary GBTS. One day I hope I shall be worthy of this highest honor. :hail:

.....Antz?

D.H. Miltz wrote:I really enjoyed this one. I like the feedbacky sounds kind of writhing in the background. Good stuff. Thanks, seismic1.
Thanks very much for the listen and comments, DHM. Glad you liked it :)

I was trying to get some movement going with the pads in the back room, so "writhing" implies some sort of success in that department :tu:

polyslax wrote:Doom-laden and sombre... how could this not be up my street? :)

Fantastic moody atmospherics here Tim, yes, badass bottom end, drifty piano, lovely feedback synth, nicely contrasting close beat. Have to agree with Frantz and say the techno arp felt a bit out of place to me.

Nevertheless, very enjoyable listen, cheers Tim! :tu:

aahhh yes, the daily whatnot, I hear ya...
Thanks for listening and for listening and for the great comments, Matt. Glad you liked it :)

I may revisit that techno-style synth later. I would have liked to use a lower register, but there was so much other stuff happening on the ground floor, that I had to take it upstairs.

Gonna take some time off over Xmas, recharge the batteries, spend time with the family, maybe even play the guitar :wheee:

seismic1 wrote: Gonna take some time off over Xmas,
Good plan.
recharge the batteries,
Yep.
spend time with the family,
O... Kay...
maybe even play the guitar :wheee:
You sure? :hihi:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

markkuja wrote:interesting composition and arrangement.. slow and tense ambiance .. well done soundtrack for the dark trails
Thanks for the taking the time to listen and comment, markkuja :)

I seem to be making darker pieces more frequently these days.

Another excellent tune, man! I really like the last 30 seconds; so much yearning in there and it feels like something is trying to emerge, it tries floating in, then it tries structure, but that's not its natural state, it has to just be free of all that... Dunno... Like it rushed in to the "mold" of its world and decided it didn't like the constraints. I love reverb and lonely wailing sounds.

Hey Tim !

Beautiful beginning and
you took me in
complete turnaround of the mood and
alot of melodic friction

I like this disharmonism
not the common expected phrases and
sound structures

Inconvenient associativity
leading to versatile activity

Fin de l'histoire

(( D ))

Turello wrote:Congrats for the (pre)master, warming at right point! ;-)
Thanks very much for listening and commenting, Turello. I hope you enjoyed it. :)

I think I had the mix peaking around -15dB. By the time I had added some Satin, it vas closer to -14dB.

Loudness was not my intention here :wink:

Wow! This is definitely my favorite from you. Very enjoyable narrative. Good mix too considering the heavy use of reverb. Substance and form are in agreement; the arrangement and timbre compliment each other very well.

Return to “Music Cafe”