SquaredHeads Nora: Arpeggiator (2.5 Released!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nora

Unfortunately, due to multitracks, I had to separate (maybe temporary) Nora from NoraHarm. If I have the chance, I will join them again, keeping NoraHarm supported as a standalone plugin. Another option is develop it as standalone plugin, as I did with the arpeggiator part. But it's more likely they will be siamese twins again. The future will say! :)

squaredheads wrote:Unfortunately, due to multitracks, I had to separate (maybe temporary) Nora from NoraHarm. If I have the chance, I will join them again, keeping NoraHarm supported as a standalone plugin. Another option is develop it as standalone plugin, as I did with the arpeggiator part. But it's more likely they will be siamese twins again. The future will say! :)
If you further develop NoraHarm could you please optimize the code for it a bit?
NoraHarm seems to introduce a very slight amount of latency that doesn't exist within Nora which is rock solid on my current setup.

Either way I really like NoraHarm and have found workarounds to use it.
I can print any midi it generates and clean it all up.
I see NoraHarm as an additional supplement, not an essential part of Nora by any means and if you decide to separate the twins so be it :)

Keep up the good work guys!

I was not aware of that behavior. Could you please provide me more details? Like which hosts are you using, 32/64 bits versions and/or an example? You can also email me some files if you need, to support@ :)

I'm still only focused on Nora, but if it's a critical mistake I'll fix it. If it isn't I will wait to fix it until I do a major revision to NoraHarm.

squaredheads wrote:I was not aware of that behavior. Could you please provide me more details? Like which hosts are you using, 32/64 bits versions and/or an example? You can also email me some files if you need, to support@ :)

I'm still only focused on Nora, but if it's a critical mistake I'll fix it. If it isn't I will wait to fix it until I do a major revision to NoraHarm.
Ableton 32bit
The issue only happens if NoraHarm's output is sent directly to Nora, I can provide some screen capture examples - having said that it certainly isn't a critical fix.
It can wait :)
Still well happy with Nora and all the magic that comes with it.

Thanks for the details. I'll take a look at the end of this week :)

Hi

I may buy Nora but i'm a bit worried as the product devlopper hasn't posted/updated Nora since last year - whereas he said that there would be a new version in 2016.

Any news?

Thanks
__^o^__
mk is't raelly em

Hi, Nora is alive, and I'm posting almost every week in our forum: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=270

I estimated a new version this year, but since not everything is as simple like 'place a small rectangle here', I had a big delay. However, since our policy about a fair price for everyone, there won't be any discounts once the work is released, after all, the people that paid the full price deserves our respect :)

Glad to see Nora still alive!

I'll check the other forum, thanks!
__^o^__
mk is't raelly em

Nora is dead? The website is not available anymore. What happend? What the heck??

Burkeyboarder wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:12 pm Nora is dead? The website is not available anymore. What happend? What the heck??
viewtopic.php?f=270&t=550128&p=7846557#p7846557
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Ok, thank you. That's a pity.

I found it a couple of months ago through Computer Music Magazine

elassi wrote: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:40 pm Still needs refinement... what do you think so far? :)

hy bro, do you still have this Mode ? if yes can you send it to me some how? thank you

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
elassi wrote: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:34 am "Vampire", well, I need to calibrate my monitor at home... it's a navy color in the background. Obviously it looks black. ;)

Anway, I think I'm ready (download the mod here): navy2.zip (http://www.file-upload.net/download-9968683/navy2.zip.html)

Hi can you please Re upload the link, i realy like the Mod !!! `Thank you

Is there any way to get hold of this? I can't buy it, the website is down, but really need to use it for a project.

Any advice very welcome - even if someone has a key I can buy from them?

Thanks

Return to “Instruments”