Slate says Monday for VMR

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What redundant knob? What do you mean with RC? Release Candidate? RC Tube?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

http://www.slatedigital.com/products/rc-tube

The knob on the left doesn't actually move.

It's just to tempt you into buying the full version of VCC.

I know - it's a waste of space and inappropriate - makes it like I paid for a demo not a full version

I understand that, but this would have meant a complete new VCC GUI for them, which can introduce it's own issues.

:shrug:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

hibidy wrote:lolzes, I now have two UVI grand pianos :lol:
Do you want to sell one?

I couldn't come up with a $49 purchase I actually "needed" from AD to get it for free.

Thanks!
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Yeah, I pmed you. Wouldn't have a clue how much to ask......not much to be sure. I like money as much as the next person but I'm not terribly comfy making any real "profit" off of it.

Oops, that was supposed to be a PM in the first place... on track now, though (apologies to the thread).
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

How long introductory price will stand?

meloco_go wrote:How long introductory price will stand?
For VMR intro price ends on 1st December

I'm a patient SOB & will snag this for 85 bucks next year, like I did with VBC. Opto comps are my fave, glad to hear people are rating Slate's take.

I'd love some sort of distortion plugin from Slate. Their take on Decapitator, which is still one of my all time favourite plugins.

Seems a few devs are taking the rack approach as of late. Which is pretty funny considering NI were slammed for releasing guitar rig powered products, and even had to set them free of their rack-adled shackles :lol:

Slate hasn't done an Opto comp yet. Red one is a VCA the black one is a FET.

audiosabre wrote: Seems a few devs are taking the rack approach as of late. Which is pretty funny considering NI were slammed for releasing guitar rig powered products, and even had to set them free of their rack-adled shackles :lol:
NI and Waves have always have that sluggish knob feel for me. Combined with a rack approach and what you get is a PITA.

VMR and also IKM knob have always felt smooth for me.
musisikamar.com

Kaboom75 wrote:Slate hasn't done an Opto comp yet. Red one is a VCA the black one is a FET.
My bad. Must have confused it with the red t-racks.

xamido wrote:NI and Waves have always have that sluggish knob feel for me. Combined with a rack approach and what you get is a PITA.

VMR and also IKM knob have always felt smooth for me.
As an FL Studio user I'm into Patcher, & appreciate being able to create my own routing configurations. So these racks don't do much for me in comparison. Although I respect they have some utility.

Don't get me wrong though, I also disliked that those NI products were restricted to GR.

Return to “Effects”