Imperial Delay by Boz Digital only $299..

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Imperial Delay

Another odd and implausible thing is that the guy Brandon Drury is part of Boz Digital and in the same moment he praise the delay like he is an usual customer.. ..really embarrassing.
Last edited by valerian_777 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

He touched 0% of the code, it's not like he made it.

Does that make a difference? I don't think so.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:Another odd and implausible thing is that the guy Brandon Drury is part of Boz Digital and in the same moment he praise the delay like he is an usual customer.. ..really embarrassing.
I noticed that too
:borg:

Regardless of all the whinging about price, this is one fan f*^%kingtastic delay plugin!!! :D

Twrogstudio wrote:Regardless of all the whinging about price, this is one fan f*^%kingtastic delay plugin!!! :D
+1
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

valerian_777 wrote:Another odd and implausible thing is that the guy Brandon Drury is part of Boz Digital and in the same moment he praise the delay like he is an usual customer.. ..really embarrassing.
Hmmm.... Now that's interesting. :D
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

The Brandon guy also reviewed their other product, T-Bone, in his RecordingReview publication and gave it 10 out of 10 stars and the "Bulletproof Award":
http://www.recordingreview.com/blog/plu ... th-t-bone/

That review is from June this year, then now in his last blog post he reveals that he's been working with Boz for over a year(!):

http://www.recordingreview.com/blog/plu ... al-labs-2/

Edit: Note also how this is the only hit for "Boz T-Bone review" on Google.
Last edited by asksol on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

asksol wrote:The Brandon guy also reviewed their other product, T-Bone, in his RecordingReview publication and gave it 10 out of 10 stars and the "Bulletproof Award":
http://www.recordingreview.com/blog/plu ... th-t-bone/

That review is from June this year, then now in his last blog post he reveals that he's been working with Boz for over a year(!):

http://www.recordingreview.com/blog/plu ... al-labs-2/

(Note also how this is the only hit for "Boz T-Bone review" on Google)
Read those, so insipid...
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

*edit* nvm that video was 2 years old.
:borg:

All in all this is a passive/aggressive marketing tactic. Buy the plugin now at $59 before it goes up to a price you are not willing to pay. $300 I would just leave the price at $60 forever.
There ya have it...

It's on the Boz website - a disturbing picture of Brandon ib short shorts. It's not a secret.

The price is too high, however Boz makes some cool plugins. Mongoose is definitely a fixture in my toolkit.

I'm guessing the new delay plugin is pretty damn good and will get better. Attacking the developer, being rude, and whipping up conspiracy theories is terrible.

I think some good pricing suggestions have been made, and even some good comments for improving the plugin.

However, let's try to keep it classy FFS. ;)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

It reminds me Crysonic. "98% OFF!!!!" etc.

billcarroll wrote:The price is too high, however Boz makes some cool plugins. Mongoose is definitely a fixture in my toolkit.

I'm guessing the new delay plugin is pretty damn good and will get better. Attacking the developer, being rude, and whipping up conspiracy theories is terrible.

I think some good pricing suggestions have been made, and even some good comments for improving the plugin.

However, let's try to keep it classy FFS. ;)
Sorry Bill that you understand this thread this way: It's not about attacking the dev or beeing rude, i simply don't understand a few things i mentioned here (especially the $299 price tag) and it keep me away from buying again from Boz. Many users said the same so thats also a chance for Boz to think about it again and maybe change his mind.

Anyway, enough good comments here about the subject, before it hurts someone i will lock this thread. Thanks for everyone who conributed in a honest and unselfish way.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Return to “Effects”