Why doesn't Sound on Sound mag. have an FL Studio section?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And yes, you can give your opinion on something without using "To me", "I think", "I find", etc... but it should be clear from the context. ;)

T-CM11 wrote:And yes, you can give your opinion on something without using "To me", "I think", "I find", etc... but it should be clear from the context. ;)
:tu:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

So you don't get that there is magazine out there that doesn't care about FL at all and don't cater crowd that does?

Passing Bye wrote:So you don't get that there is magazine out there that doesn't care about FL at all and don't cater crowd that does?
So? It is up to the editors...and whoever submits an article to them. Why worry about this?
Barry

trimph1 wrote:
Passing Bye wrote:So you don't get that there is magazine out there that doesn't care about FL at all and don't cater crowd that does?
So? It is up to the editors...and whoever submits an article to them. Why worry about this?
I asked OP the question in first place and from similar reasoning that question came, so....

Passing Bye wrote:
trimph1 wrote:
I asked OP the question in first place and from similar reasoning that question came, so....
aaahhhh...OK...I boobed.... :oops:
Barry

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”